Chapter 7

A/N: So hi here is the chapter and another drawing of a disguise Sans, and this time it is Sans himself! Yay! Yup I know his hands are a little weird and messed up, but I might replace this picture... yeah so enjoy the story!! (edited)

Location: Unknown
Mission: ... Lost
GENO'S P.O.V.

I was being dragged by my head out of a room full of human bodies and a ton of freshly conjured magic. I felt my neck bones pop and I heard it too. The human dragging me by my head felt it too because he dropped my head down causing my head to land on the ground making a hollow thump noise. I felt my magic pulse causing my white glitch to disappear. I heard the human gasp and jump back. He looked at my face with fear.

He went to my feet and dragged me by my feet. My knife wound was making me leave a trail of blood. The human was very confused of where it was coming from. I almost laughed at him, but I was too focused on trying to figure out where the fresh magic had come from.

I was dragged through a door that led to a bunch of caged up monsters. I gapped at them and I felt anger boil up in me. 'What the Fuck?! What the Fuck is wrong with this place?!' I thought. I was dragged out of the room, but not before I saw stairs that led to more caged monsters. On one of the floors I saw a human Gaster carrying Sans and a human cautiously following behind the human Gaster with a dust pan full of white stuff.

'What happened to Fell? Is he alright?!' My mind drifted off and went into a panic. 'What if he died?! If those humans killed him they would regret ever existing!!' I thought more and more. My eye activated causing the human to drop my feet and call out to the Human Gaster.

"S-s-sir! H-he is u-using m-magic!!" The human panicked. The human Gaster rush over and examined me. He let Sans drop and I swear I heard something break, I would have cringed, but my body wouldn't move.

Gaster was looking at me like I was some specimen or science project and he was a teacher trying to grade me! He smiled and laughed. He bent down and lifted Sans up by one of the upper part of his arms and looked him in the eyes.

"How many more of these type of monsters are there? They are so incredible!" The Gaster human smiled like a kid who just got the Christmas present they wanted. I watched Sans face show a ugly snarl that would sent a shiver down Nightmare's goop covered spine. I watched the Gaster Human laugh at Sans snarl like Sans had just said the best joke Gaster human had ever heard in years. This only fueled my anger towards the Gaster human.

"Ohhh~" Gaster human cooed when my eye glowed brighter.

"A lot of DETERMINATION in that one! Be careful!" Gaster Human cooed again and waved the human goodbye.

I saw a the human with the dust pan full of white stuff slink in the room and tried to sneakily get by the human and me. I felt my anger boil over when I saw what was in the dust pan.

It was Fell!! He was alive, but in pieces! I screamed and I felt the thing in my vertebrae disintegrate. I got up and grabbed the human who had Fell in the dust pan by the neck. The human dropped the dust pan in fear and I grabbed Fell's SOUL making his body reassemble, but it was still separated. I raised my fist and slammed my hand through the humans face, literally! The human died immediately and I turned to look at the human who dragged me in here, they were running away! I almost ran after them, but stopped when I saw two chunks of Fell's SOUL missing! I gasped and stared at it for a second.

"I have to bring him to Ink now! Where is he?!" I almost whined as I looked around.

He had to be around here somewhere! I held Fell's SOUL and made his body follow me. I heard the human Gaster laugh right behind me. I turned and readied an attack. Gaster waved a finger and shook it as he shook Sans like a maraca. I started to stomp over to the Gaster Human when a jolt of electricity went through my whole body. I fell to the ground and cried in pain.