Hello

I'm different, I have always been that way I guess. So moving out here wasnt an issue for me. Korea was always interesting to me when I was young and I've always wanted to visit so after college I went straight here to continue my music and get a new feel for a culture that was so different than mine. I learned the language and everything while in America. I personally became very fond of K-Pop I found it intriguing.

I woke up early this morning in my small apartment. My hair a hot mess that I didnt feel like styling so I just moisturized it and wore it in a big afro.

"Shit" I was late for work. I quickly threw on a sweatshirt and some sweats. And then quickly grabbed my bag and phone and was out the door.

Incoming Call

Mina Yun
Answer

"I'm about to open the cafe. I have a feeling your gonna be late so I was just calling you to make sure that u remembered you do have a job today"

"Yuni I'm litterally on my way right now. I dont have a car yet so it will take some time to get there" I said while rolling my eyes at her comment.

"Chick just get here"

Mina is someone I met online when I was in America. She saw me singing on snapchat one day and ever since then we just clicked so when she heard that I was moving to Korea she started getting everything set up for me. She hooked me up with apartment and a job at the cafe she worked at. I owe her a lot.

As I walked down the streets I just stared and admired the scenery. I always found it funny how people would look at me. Not many people see black girls with the biggest afro walking down thier street before.

"Mommy Look at her hair" one little girl said as she gripped to her mothers side.

I smiled

As I was walking I walk by a small bookshop at the corner where there are a lot of cameras. I tried not to pay any attention but it was just odd to me so of course my nosy tail went to go look.

But as I walked up to get closer I was stopped by a very sturdy chest. It kinda hurt.

"Woah, so sorry about that" he said grabbing my shoulders.

I didnt look up just yet holding my nose. When I did I was greeted by a blond with a very cute smile and piercing dimples.

"I'm soooo sorry. I'm very clumsy at times" I said trying not to be awkward about the fact that I think my nose actually started to bleed a little bit.

"Your nose" he said with concern " Its Bleeding let me help with that come with me"

He pushed me into the bookstore where there were six other guys seemed to be in a middle of a photoshoot.

"Who is that?" one of the guys said getting up to examine my face.

"Did you get attacked by our God of Destruction" The boxed smiled boi laughed.

"Yah. It was in accident" the blond snapped while all the other guys die laughing.

I stood there giggling while holding my nose. Then something clicked in my head these guys looked familiar.

"Rapmonster, V, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga, J-Hope" I pointed at each one giving them a name.

"I didnt think you would know who we were since your........ Foreign" Rapmon responded in awe.

" Usually girls...." he starts but I cut him off

" Start dieing and screaming and calling everyone OPPAAAAAA" I finish.

They all start laughing

" I just started listening to you guys...your music is dope and you routines are incredible " I state with confidence.

"

Well come with me so we can get something for that nose" Rapmon says as he directs me to the back where there was a first aid box there.

He takes tissue and insists on wiping the little blood that spilled onto my top lip and puts a nose band aid across my nose.

"I'm really sorry for hurting you I didnt dre you right there at all" he chuckles while stringing his finger through his hair exposing his forehead.

I just laughed.

" By the way my actual name is Kim.." I cut him off again.

" Namjoon. right?" I shake his hand.

"My name is Naiomi but people just call me NaiNai or just Nai"

"Well. Hello." he says.

"Hello"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Its ya girl tell me how yall feelin bout this concept and if your liking it so far dont worry updating isnt going to be a problem at all