Party Till You Drop

We walked into my apartment and was greeted with flashing lights, bumping music and champagne. Yuni dancing to the door to welcome us in. Decorations everywhere and a banner that said congratulations Nai and BTS.

" Awe yeah this a party" Taehyung says lifting up a champagne bottle while naenaeing across the room " Yahhh"

" Let's get turnt the fuck up" Hoseok says while twerking with Yuni.

Best of Me was bumping loud through the speakers. There was a bunch of drinking games and fun. Jungkook and I are only 20 so Jin wouldnt let us drink to much. Basically we ended having to be the responsible ones out of all the hyungs.

"LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!!!!!" Yuni says loudly and proudly drunk.

" There are to many boys to play that." I said laughing but they all started sitting on the floor in a circle ready ti play putting an empty champagne bottle in the middle.

Hoseok takes me by the shoulders and places me next to him on the floor. He was just a smiling. He even glows when he completely wasted which I found so funny.

" I wanna go first" Tae says raising his hand as if he was in class and he knew the answer to the question.

" YAAYYYY!" Yuni says with her hands raised in the air " Ready set Go"

Tae spins the bottle with a finesse of no other making dramatic effects with his hands as if he was casting a spell on the bottle.

It span untill it landed on Jungkook. And all of a sudden Taes face went from a creepy smile to a soft look. Almost looked as if a tear was close to falling.

" The hell you waiting for do it do it do it do it"  Yuni says chanting.

Jungook sat there just staring at the bottle. As if he were mad at it.

Is it bad that I really wanted to laugh.

Tae jumped up grabbing Jungooks jave and he kisses his lips quickly before sitting back down and looking at a random wall.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH" all the boys say in astonishment causing Jungkook to silently laugh.

" Me Next" I say

I spin the bottle. It landed on Hoseok.

" Ooooooooo Yayyyyy" He says with a happy face then pucker up his lips in the cutest way possible.

I do the same and we end it with a big " MWAHH" at the end.

" MEEE MEEE I WANNA GO LEEMME GO"  Jimin says jumping up and down in excitement.

He spins. It lands on Yoongi.

" Oh Fuck" He says picking up a bottle and chugging what was left.

He stretch forth his hands toward him as if they were in battle and motions him to come.

Jimin stands up and begins take take off his jacket throwing it to the ground. Then moving his hair back.

" Pucker up sexy" Jimin says kneeling in front of him.

His kisses yoongi with a little bit to much passion causing yoongi to look surprised. He moves his hands around trying to grab onto something before he completely gives in. And what was supposed to last for two seconds have gone on for 20 mins in the corner of the living room.

I believe we decided that we were going to blame it on the drunkenness and call it a night.Or we tried. There was a lot more drinking and dancing involved and we ended doing Kareoke.

" NO I DONT WANT NO SCRUB A SCRUB IS A SCRUB IS A GUY THAT CANT GET NO LOVE FROM MEE!!! YEA YOU AINT NEVER GETTING MY HEART" I say aggressively singing in the mic pointing at every one in the crowd.

" WE DONT LOVE THESE HOES!!!!" Namjoon screams on the othe mic being my background singer.

At the end of the song Namjoon and I did a cool pose being back to back. Everyone applauded us as we went to sit down.

" I'm bout to blow your minds." Yoongi says retrieving the mic and choosing his song.

Serendipity starts playing and everyone begins to laugh at the fact that he is trying is hardest to look cute but it's coming off as cringy. All the notes are to high for him so he just sound like a screechy mess.

" Let mE LOOOvvvEe  YoU!!!!" He says while grinding on air.

I couldnt help but die laughing.
Tonight was interesting but this is now just turning into a drinking fest that I know we all are going to have to pay for in the morning.

" Why is there two of everybody" Tae says while reaching his hands out to imaginary people." That Jungkook looks better than that Jungook. Which one of you is the real Jungkook. Dont play with me."

Jungkook looks sooo annoyed. He takes a bottle and chugs some down before grabbing Tae so he can lead him to a seat.

" IM TOO SEXY TO BE AROUND PEASANTS LIKE YOU." Jin says proudly wearing a toy crown around his head.

" USUALLY I WOULD LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THOSE TYPE OF COMMENTS BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IM HELLA CUTER THAN YOU JIN...EVERYBODY" Jimin says pointing harshly at Jin.

" That is a figment of your imagination ain't none of it true!" Jin says folding his arms.

" Ladies your both very beautiful. SHUT UP" Namjoon says tussling with the microphone he just broke.

" Puupppppiieesssss" Tae says randomly while holding up his phone showing a picture of dogs.

Yuni was passed out on one of the couches snoring like a bear. I picked her up and took her upstairs to my room and threw her on my bed.

When I walked back downstairs Jungook was twerking on a table while all the guys cheered him on.

" ALRIGHT GUYS BEDTIME!!!!" I say throwing covers at them including jungkook which caused him to face plant on the floor.

" Owwwwiiie" he says with a whining tone " I was just about to complete my finishing move"

" Its okay mommy gotchu" Jin says picking him up in a cradle.

" No he is MINE" Taehyung says snatching his baby away.

" Goodnight guys" I say getting comfortable next to namjoom using him as a human pillow.

In the span of 3 minutes everyone was knocked out cold.