ITS NICE YA KNOW

IM SOOOOOO SORRRY FOR NOT UPLOADING WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO!!!!!!!!!

life decided to happen and im suffering in school at the moment and i need to make it above water before i can completely dive back into the book.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO READ UNLESS YOU HAVE:

1. Streamed IDOL atleast 3 times

2. Bought Love Yourself: Answer

3. Showed love to our precious boys and congratulated them on a good years hard work.

----------------------------------------------------------

(Naiomi pov)

Being back is really nice. Getting sometime with my mother and grandma has made it very nice for me but i really wish i was able to see the rest of my family. I have a whole lot of other siblings 3 older brothers, 2 older sisters, and 3 younger ones. If you havent guessed it by now we all share different fathers. All just so happen to be real good friends with one another since high school days. Which as you can tell can be very embarrassing. 

We were all together now and heading back to the house. For the tour we had been recording episodes called " Army Nation V-Live" and basically today I was giving a tour of Memphis. Tomorrow they say that there is a surprise for me so I don't know whats going to happen.

I stared at the matching bracelets that I got for me and the boys in the bag waiting for the right moment to show them. I had already gotten something for Namjoon and i which i really hope he likes considering how much money i spent on it. 

We began to drive into the driveway and head out the car.

" Ahhh I had sooo much fun." Tae yawned as he made his way out the car followed by stretching. 

"Yea. I really had a great time." Hoseok followed.

The boys started to situate themselves in the living room while i headed to my room to change out of my clothes.

I heard a small knock on the door followed by a soft voice. 

"Can i come in?" It was Namjoon.

" Yeah babe." I said quickly throwing on a shirt before he walked in.

I didnt turn around to face him though i could feel his presence as he slowly shut the door. I was staring into my bedroom mirror.

I felt him wrap his arms around m waist and now I could see his face in the mirror as he rested it on my shoulder. He had turned into a complete baby. One that looked like he was in desperate need of attention.

"I miss you." He softly whispered as he longfully looked at me through the mirror we both now looked at.

"Im right here." I said with a giggle reaching over to place one hand on the side of his face.

" I know. Just dont go anywhere."

"I wont."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

And with that being said that earned me a kiss on the cheek.

I turned to face him.

"Promise me that you wont stay if this isnt where your heart is." I say sternly into his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asks while stroking my curls from out the way of my face.

"I saw the way you looked at Jin today. I acted as if i didnt see it but i want to be honest. I know that im never gonna be what Jin is to you and I know that you probably wont ever see me on that level but..." I began my rant but lips were smashed into mine followed by a tight grasp around my waist.

My eyes were wide open by shock but soon i gave in.

He pulled away from me before saying ' Jin is Jin. Someone i love dearly and consider as a brother a best friend and maybe once upon a time couldve been lover. But nothing compares to you. So dont compare youself to anyone because in my book you are my one and only. ANd anyone who dares to ruin that will be shot down by me."

This made me smile as i buried my face in his chest.

_____________________________________

( The next Morning)

( Jins Pov)

This morning i woke up to the smell of food once again. I was loving this house more more everyday. 

" Oh My Lord. That smells delicious." Said Tae as he began picking out clothes to wear for the day.

" I want to stay here for a very long time." I say with a smile on my face.

" Smells great." Naiomi said hopping out of bed. 

As we proceeded to get ready and dressed we all walked into the kitchen to to the sight of Namjoon and Hoseok being fought off to not eat the food that they were cooking.

" Im not going to say it again. Back Up Joon!" Ms.Wells said playfully nudging Namjoon off and away from the food.

" But i just want to taste" He responded playfully while deciding to finally back off.

Naiomi gets a spoon and gets some mac and cheese before her mother can protest and begins to hurriedly head towards Namjoon.

" Awwwww" she says motioning for namjoon to open up wide.

Namjoon follows as instructed as he is fed like the baby he is.

" Say, Ma why are you cooking so much food today?" Nai asked 

" Its a surprise Just help me get all this food to the trunk so we can go and tell the boys to load up. We got somewhere to be."

And with that aid we got in the car nd left for our next adventure.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SORRY FOR THE TRASH OF A CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE THAT ITS ALL LEADING UP TO SOMETHING BETTER 

DONT FORGET TO WRITE ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE FOR NAINAI OR ME EVEN!!

LOVE YOU 

COMMENT, LIKE , COMMENT, COMMENT SOME MORE, AND COMMENT