No

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked in suprise.

"I moved here." Shawn explains with a smile.

"WHHHAATT??!!!???!"

" I'm working with Big Hit Entertainment as a producer."

" You Did What!!!!"

"And I was assigned to help you with your solo album for the spring." Deshawn finished w ik th a smile on his face.

Jin stood in awe of what just went down.

"Wait..........you called me beautiful." Jin said blushed forgetting all the important things they just discussed and began thinking about how cute he actually is.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
(Jungkook's)

Tae laid me down fiercely on the bed. Kisses splattered down my neck is he ripped my button down open. I was completely submerged in his love as he towered above me.

Tae was lowkey scary in bed but I liked it.

"Tae I'm supposed to be loving you rn."

"Shush." Tae commanded as he placed little Hickies down my neck.

He proceeded loving me down having me completely undressed. He looked at me. And kissed my lips with do much passion I couldn't coating myself.

I flipped the switch and did the same to him.

Soft means and pants escaped Tae's mouth making music in my ears.

This night was gonna be interesting......

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
The Next Morning

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO" Namjoom said pacing in frustration.

Taehyung and Jungkoom finally had made their way back home. And asked to have a group meeting and deliver the news that they were to get married.

"YOUR 21 AND 22. YOU JUST GOT OUT OF THE LIME LIGHT AND YOU WANNA GO BACK IN WITH THIS."Namjoon scolded the two younger two.

"So your telling me you not gonna support us???" Jungkook said growing with anger.

"No one is saying we dont support you guys. I in fact am elated that you guys are thinking about marriage. Just not right now." Jin says trying to smooth things over.

"WHATS WRONG WITH NOW." Jungkook yells out of frustration."I've known you guys for 8 years what's the difference!"

Tae pulled on the the back of Jungkook shirt motioning him to sit back down. But he persisted.

"Listen. I love Taehyung and I think there is nothing wrong with us getting married so why cant you just be happy for us. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU CANT EVEN GET LAID BY YOUR OWN GIRL. AND JIN CANT FIND ANYBODY AT ALL. BOTH OF YOU GUYS WREAK WITH LONELINESS AND YOU CANT EVEN BE HAPPY FOR US!"

"YAH. KOOKIE THATS ENOUGH." Tae yelled in a deep dominate voice."That's no way to talk to any of your hunts like that."

"If he wouldve said one more word I wouldve upper cut you right in the fucking jaw. I do not give a fuck how buff you are." Yoongi says fiddling with his fish with a calm demeanor. Jimin wrapped around his arm mean mugging Jungkook too.

Naiomi watched the whole argument go down. Her and her brother actually. She walked in and heard everything but they were so caught up in arguing to recognize she was at the door the whole time.

Naiomi then walked to Jungkook and

*SLAP*(so loud an echo was made)

" Fuck You." And with that Naiomi ran off. Namjoon following after her.

Shawn stood there in the midst of confusion. Staring at the huffy and puffy Jungkook who had a handprint plastered on his face.

"Okayyyy" Shawn says rocking on the back of his heels. He had a bag in his hand. It was a gift for Jin. But when he looked at Jins face he could've sworn tears were forming.

Is Jin really that lonely?

Jin looked speechless. No words could form out his mouth.

Hoseok tried to console him but he was quickly pushed away.

"Get the fuck off of me."Jin said out of anger his fave was getting red. He stood up and walked towards Jungkook who still stood tall against his hyung."Put down your fucking chest before I fuckin punch you in it. I dont know what the fuck has gotten into you but you really testing you. If I was saying some shit to hurt you this wouldve been another story but it's not. DONT FUCKIN FORGET WHO THE FUCK STOOD BY YOURS SIDE. YOU WERE 13. ALL THE SHIT YOU KNOW NOW IS BECAUSE OF ME. Dont fucking forget that." He pushed Jungkook and walked out the living room. Shawn followed him out of instinct.

"Bae you didnt have to go that far." Tae said with an angry expression." I'm just as upset as u but that no way to talk to you hyungs."

"You were really out of hand."Jimin chimed breaking out of his cutesy look and looking his age."We all know where your coming from but that wasnt the way to get across. And if Jin really wanted to he could beat your ass. Dont forget he is tougher than he looks."

Suga just kept staring at he clenched fist. "Imma go. Babe come on" He hopped off the couch and headed out there door with Jimin following behind  just to be stopped by a panting Namjoon.

"She runs so fast for such a small girl. I lost her and she isnt answering her phone." Namjoon said put of breath.

"Dude she is by herself in the streets  shouldn't we be worried." Jimin asks.

"Let he have some time to herself. She is upset. She will be fine" Suga says." I'm going out to eat anybody want anything..........no great." And right after the front door shut and Yoongi and Jimin were gone.

Tae pouted " but I wanted something...."

-------------------------------
I'm BACK BABIES!!!

Make sure to as question
Comment, vote, and then comment some more.

Voting season is happening so mack sure you take to the pills and Vote when it comes time. DONALD TRUMP MUST GO!

Also I just want you guys to know that you are loved *especially by me

Be Happy and Be Healthy

See u next time sweets.