He's Gay?

(Naiomi's Pov)

Ive been thinking a lot lately of things while ive been back home like....

Did i really abandon my people?

If im against gun violence and all the things gangs do but still have no problem in shooting someone down am i really FAKE?

Im i even the right person to be on the position that im in?

Did i find an easy route to fame?

Am i holding back from Namjoon?

Am i even right for him?

Constant questions roll through my mind. I feel like im not good enough tho be here. I should be in memphis becoming what everyone thought i would be. A gangster. A black kids running the street with some fools. I dont know anymore. I shot a man. In the middle of the street. Like a gangster. Like i dont have a reputation to uphold. Im an embarrassment to Big Hit Entertainment, to the boys, to the family..........

To Myself.

Im no better than Artist.

..............................................................

Naiomi's shoots went well and she had a surprise party for being nominated as Most Influential, Top Hit for RnB and Pop, Best Female Vocalist. After their concert that is where they would be headed next. 

The concert ran smoothly and they were headed to California,Los Angeles.

They all decided to meet up at a restaurant to eat. Naiomi and Namjoon made reservations and were the first to make it so they had some time to themselves before the others came.

Namjoon pulled up a chair for his girl before taking a seat. They sat there in silence for a while because Naiomi seemed to be looking in outer space. Namjoon took this privilege to admire her features. Looking at her glow caused by the sunlight coming from the window they sat next to. Hey gorgeous eyes and her super round lips.

" whatcha lookin at?" Naiomi asks knocking Namjoon out of his train of thought.

"My Girlfriend. Problem?" He chastised.

"No sir. No complaints on this end."

"Alright then." 

Another wave of silence rushes over them as they gazed at each other like this. It was these moments that Joon liked the most. When there wasn't any talking but you knew what the other person was saying. And he did know. He knew and could see the small little doubts that trickled on Naiomi's thoughts.

"I love you so much. And im so proud that I got to meet the you that day on the street. Im glad that i didnt take you home that one night. Im glad that i met someone so real and so true to themselves that they arent afraid to be themselves. Someone who is willing to lay down thier life for others. I love everything about you. To the kinkiness in your hair to the way you hold a pistol to the way you can solve any problem to the way you perform to the way you smile. I dont care what others think of you. Because your mine. And im yours and that is all that matters" Namjoon says nonchalantly as he leans back in his chair.

Naomi's eyes widen at the sudden speech. She stood up leaning over the table to reach Namjoon's face in the other side reaching for the collars of his jacket to yank him close before giving him a small passionate kiss.

In the background you can hear some strangers taking pictures and giving small commentary but she didnt care a that moment.

"I love you too." 

Yoongi and Jimin then walked in hand in hand until they heard the few people in the corner of the restaurant fangirling at the corner and quickly played it off as if it was nothing as the sat next to eachother at the table.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" Namjoon asks.

"Jungook and Taehyung  are still in the car they are coming and Jin and Hoseok and Shawn were right behind us but I dont know what Kook and tae are doing." Yoongi responded .

"Wait why is Shawn coming?" Naiomi asked out of confusion.

" Oh you font know?" Jimin springs up boutta spill all the gossip." So last night, Jin and Shawn hit off really well . They were talking all night and laughing and stuff and they even slept together...."

"SLEPT TOGETHER!!!" Naiomi and Namjoon yelled at the same time.

" Mmmhmm" Jimin nods in confirmation. " This morning he was laying on Shawn's chest before you woke him up."

"Oh really..." Naiomi says crossing her arms and shaking her head in disbelief.

Jungkook and Tae then walk in taking a seat and The other boys walked in.

They engaged in conversation for an hour before their food arrived. There is one thing that bothered Naiomi though. 

THE CONSTANT SNICKERING AND GIGGLING FROM JIN WHILE HER OLDER BROTHER WHISPERED SHIT IN HIS EAR.

its not that she doesnt want her brother to be happy it was the fact that her brother never said he was 

gay

_______________--------------------------________________--------------------------______________

LOL 

IM Dying 

Im So DAMN SILLY