So It Was You.

(Nai Pov)

I opened my eyes to a sleep boy resting his head on the side of the hospital bed. When I looked over there were three more toppled over each other in deep slumber. It was dark outside. 

I took time to examine the room I was in. A small tv hanging on the wall showing some random sit com, a white board that supposedly had a schedule on one side and a doodle that look like Taehyung wouldve drawn out of boredom.  There was a vase to my side from our mangers and Hitman Bang. 

I looked down at my hands. One connected to an IV tube while the other grasped tightly by namjoon who was knocked out beside me. 

I attempted to sit up but in the process felt a sharp pain in my side.

" hsssss... Ahh that hurts." I whisper.

" Try not to move to much your still healing" Namjoon says while trying to wake himself up. " Youve been out for two days since the surgery. Its good to see that your okay."

"yea. I guess so." 

I feel a hand caress my cheek so I face in his direction to see he had gone teary eyed.

" I thought i lost you for a second." He says as tears began to roll down his cheek." I was so worried. I just grabbed you in my arms and ran. I didnt even.........."

" Hey. You didnt lose me. I dont go down easily" I say trying to lighten up the mood which becomes a success when I hear a small chuckle.

" You dont cry." He stated changing the subject.

" Hmmm???" The sentence catches my attention.

" With all the things youve been through. You dont cry. When you told your story. You didnt cry. Even when you got shot. Not one tear. You wake up two days later. And you dont cry." Namjoon explains.

" In a way i cant bring myself to it." I say.

" Why??" Namjoon asks. " Are you to strong?"

" No. When your a Black Women. You face hardships no matter what. Its just the way the world was made i guess. Ive cried so much that some thing arent worth crying for anymore. When you sit and cry and wallow int your tears. Your idol. Cry to much you might miss out on something. Im still breathing. Im still living. So i refuse to let sadness overtake my life. In my eyes me getting shot in a way is God telling me that i need to sit down somewhere and rest a little bit." I say with a smile wiping the tears off his face.

"But arent you sad."

"Im torn. Im in excruciating pain. Im angry. I want to yell and scream and..................cry. But i wont because i must stay strong." i persisted.

" Naiomi. Your not in danger. You can let your gaurd down because im here. We all are here. Your not by yourself anymore." Namjoon says reassuring me.

For a second i almost relaxed and just let it all out but something inside of me just couldnt do it. So to change the subject i kissed him. and turned over to the other side so  couldnt face him any longer.

" Get so sleep Namjoon"

.......................................

( Jins Pov)

I was just now walking into the hospital with Yoongi and Jimin. We had been taking turns staying the night here so it was our turn. I worried so much for her. When she was shot it scared us all.  When we walked in to her room expecting that she would still be out. But she was up.

" Oh thank goodness." Jimin says running into the room to see two policemen on the other side of the bed.

" What happened? Did you find who did this?" I asked.

" We havent figured who shot her yet. But we do know who planned it. Mina Yun or as you call her Yuni was the one who turned herself in today also giving us details that she was working for Xing Lei to plan an assassination on Naiomi Wells here." He explains. " We have them in custody for further questioning." 

" So what you are telling me is that my bestfriend and coworkers was responsible for all of this?" Nai asks. " because Yuni has no reson at all to plan anything like this." She says in disbelief while pointing to the wound on her side.

" We are currently trying to figure out her motive at the moment we will come back to you with more imformation soon." And with that statement being said The two policemen leave.

The room grows silent.

I watched Nai as she stared at the door where the police officers dismissed themselves. 

A single stand of a tear began to run down her eye. 

Then came more.

Her face was blank. She didnt show any emotion on her face. Just a constant stream of tears following.

I Instantly ran to her as so did the other boys and we all gathered around her. Some laying at the foot of her bed while some of us where on the side all giving her some type of embrace.

" Im crying." she says touching her face and realizing her own hand was wet.

" Yeah" Namjoon says wiping her face. "Its okay." He says holding her in his arms.

Next thing you know i hear the most loudest wail coming from naiomi. Which made everyone jump. She began to become a blubbery mess with tears dampening Namjoons shirt. 

I didnt know whether to laugh or cry too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shoutout to @nbillingslea and @koalafiedgirl for sticking with me so far. You guys are truly some day ones.

THE TEAAA IS BEING SPILLED ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON ME MORE IS IN STORE SOON *coughity cough cough* the smut stuff 

COMMENT, VOTE, AND LAUGH WITH ME.

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!