That Same Night

* That same night*
Namjoon on I went into our room and got ready for bed.

" Joonie what's on your mind?" Jin asked while choosing my night clothes.

" Dont tell me your in love with her now" I said in a snarky tone

" No No.......when I met you guys I just had a feeling about you guys and knew that one day we were going to be great. I'm having that same instinct with her. Like there is a reason she is here and I want her to be apart of our team somehow."

" 1. YOU CRAZY
2. This is a BOY band"

" Duh but isnt it nice having her around"

" Your right"

I love how Namjoon thinks . He is passionate  about everything and it makes me happy seeing how hard he works for everyone in return I try my very hardest to make sure that I'm always on point. Sometimes I catch myself thinking about him. He makes me feel some type of way.

" Yo, Jin hyung" Namjoon says wrecking my train of thought " I appreciate you."

" huh"

" Just wanted to let you know."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So we always tend to have to share a room together . They paired me with the most talkative, enthusiastic, most annoying people of the group and thought it was a good idea.

In some ways it is because I'm passionate about staying in bed and they are always there to jump me. Usually, if Jimin isnt talking to Army on his phone or talking to his personal camera then he is laying up under me and hoseok is usually playing some games or on the phone with GOD KNOWS WHO!

Tonight though Hoseok was sound asleep while Jimin was wrapped around my arm watching me making a couple edits to a song . I was making a part for Nai. Jimin showed me some of her videos and caught inspiration.

" I'm sleepy" Jimin says in a cute voice.

" Welp goodnight." I say pulling up the blanket on Jimin.

" No I wanna watch you work" he wined after a yawn.

This cute act he is putting on is becoming HIGHLY ANNOYING.

" Its 1:45 in the morning" I say while slamming my laptop close " Goodnight Jimin."

I was trying to sound agitated.

"Okay" he quickly leans up and kisses my cheek with a giggles as he turns facing the other way.

" YAH. What was that for?"

" No reason. Goodnight"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
It's short and sweet but there is more baby cakes no worries.