Jimin

This was one of BTS's biggest shows yet. Over 4 million people would be watching this concert Live to celebrate thier 10th year anniversary.

Naiomi was there for support and would also perform too.

This was a big deal for everyone involved and for the first time in a long time the boys felt on one accord. All drama laid aside. All stress down the drain. All trespasses forgiven. At least for this one night.

*Yoongi's Pov*
Everything was riding on the moment we just got done performing our first segment and I have a surprise.

As we prepared to get in our section of the stage for the next song the whole stage went black.

The only thing you could see were army bombs waving in the crowd. The volume dimmed. The boys knew what was to come but Jimin. Jimin looked around worried as he saw the boys walk center stage.

Just then all the projectors turned on. The were videos of Jimin.

The first video was of Jimin dancing sillyly at the end of the bed. He had the brightest smile on his face.

Then a video played with Jimin and Yoongi asleep in his studio. Wrapped in eachother's arms.

Then a video played with Jimin and Yoongi played with flour and other ingredients in the kitchen throwing stuff at eachother as the laughed at the mess they made.

Then it showed a video of Jomin crying. But not sad tears. Happy ones as he was in the embrace of his one true lover.

The video collage ended with picture of Yoongi and Jimin kissing.

The stage lights slowly turned on to behold a crying yoongi with a mic.

"I have something to confess ARMY. I made the only person that I've ever loved. The only person who has been throught all my mess with me.......cry. I was ashamed of something I didnt deserve. I didnt appreciate him the way I shouldve and he has hurt." Yoongi explained trying to wipe the on flowing tears streaming down his face.

"And I just want to say im sorry. And I love you more than you will ever know. And I know I'm a mess but I'm less of a mess with you.  I'm more of a man with you. I'm a better person with you" yoongi continues there awe soft sobs and "awwwww"s being heard in the crowd.

"Give me another chance......please to make things right." Yoongi asks kneeling down on one knee. "Please take me back." He opened a small box it held a ring.

Jimin stared still standing on the side of the stage where the rest of the guys left him

Jimin stared still standing on the side of the stage where the rest of the guys left him. Tears rolled down his eyes. He was awestruck.

He walked slowly to to the guy with a ring.

He kneeled in front of the man and pulled out a box too.

They laughed silently an closed the gap in between thier lips

A sensation they missed so much.

Jimin broke away and grabbed his mic.

"Yahhhh. You always causing drama." Jimin said jokingly. "I know this is very sudden please forgive us ARMY and support us please." Jimin said bowing to the crowd.

"Okay so let's get back to what you paid for."

The show was spectacular and everything went smoothly and fine.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Later that night they all set to go on the bus. Once they were settled the began move.

"I hope Nick and Naila were able to see the live streaming." Namjoon says as he rests his head on his girlfriends shoulder.

"I'm trying to face call them right now. I hope Yuni didnt have any trou....."

The call is answered but not by Yuni.

"Heyyyy there" a man in a mask answered.

"Whi the fuck are you and wear are my kids!!!!!" Naiomi screamed.

This caused Namjoon to jump and take the phone.

"Where are my kids!!!" Joon sounding more aggressive and scarier than usual.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh.......your going to wake them." The strange man said  turning his camera to the two babies that werent at home. Then he turned the camera to twi more kids. It was Kia and Layla.

"Is that Kia and Layla......" Namjoon asked.

Jin hopped with a quickness and took the phone.

"YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW. TOUCH ANY OF THOSE KIDS AND I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU MY MOTHAFUCKIN SELF. WHERE THE FUCK IS YUNI???" Jin screamed.

The man turned the camera to a figure with a bag over thier head and thier hands and feet tied.

"What do you want. Money. We can give as much of it as you want just let them go." Namjoon says peacefully.

"Fuck the money. I want what's mine back. You took it from me Namjoon. You took all I've ever wanted. So I'm taking it back." The man explained.

"The fuck I take from you. Gimme my kids back." Namjoon yelled back through the phone.

"Come get them." The phone hung up abruptly.

"FUUUCK!!!" Namjoon screamed throwing the phone.

"I cant never catch a fuckin break. EVER" Naiomi added.

This shit was getting out of hand

《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》

Just when we thought this shit was going to have a smooth sailing end I just had to throw sum shit in there.

Your welcome.