Beale Street

The next morning would be an interesting one as the boys wake up to the smell of food and what sounds like old school rnb blaring throught out the house.

Messy haired Jin woke up with his blond locks in a hot mess. He looked up at the bed that Naiomi was supposed to be sleeping on with Taehyung to see that she was missing from the bed.

Jimin was still cuddled with a pillow next to him on the floor.

Jin got up and straightened his clothes on him before heading out the room.

He he followed the scent to find Naiomi with her mom making breakfast while singing.

"Goodmorning" Naiomi sings while she stirred eggs in a bowl. " You the first one up so go wake the others so you guys can come and eat and get dressed. We have our first shooting and we are going to take you guys on a tour!"

With that being told Jin left to go wake up the boys. Leaving Naiomi and her mom.

" Gosh, how much food we have to cook?" Naiomi's Mom asked.

" Well, Jin eats the most which is probably the reason he woke up first. But to make it simple we need to make enough to feed a football team." Naiomi explains.

" Okay. I heard that one doesn't eat though."

" Jimin. He has the thoughts every now and then that he us too fat and If  you watch him closely he won't eat. Yoongi does a good job in taking care of him." She explains further

They continue cooking and preparing for the day.

Meanwhile. Jin successfully woke up a reluctant Jimin and a messy haired Tae out of their beauty sleep.

" I smell food" Tae says with a hoarse voice. " I go eat food." He said in a caveman manner as he waddled out the bed and towards the door.

Jin then softly knocked on the other boys once he had no response he decided to bust through. He opened the door where he saw a shirtless namjoon in mid stretch exposing his muscular back. He slowly turned around to Face Jin.

" Oh hey" he says with a smile. His newly brown locks swinging as he turned his head slightly to the side. " Did you need something?"

" Uh..uh....yea. Naiomi says that you guys need to go out there to eat so we can get ready to tour Memphis." Jin stutters as he tries not to trip over the heavy sleeping Jungkook.

" Ok I'll wake up the others and we will head out there. Thanks Jinnie." he ended with a cute smile.

Jin walked out the room and went back to the kitchen. By this time The grandmother was in the Kitchen also.

" Go sit at the table food will be served shortly." She said showing me to the table gesturing me a place to sit.

The grandmother walks to the side of Naiomi to whisper in her eye. " Is that your boyfriend. I never thought you were the type for such pretty little boys." She asks in confusion.

Soon after a still bare chested boy and Three followed after him towards the table.

" He not my boyfriend." Naiomi explains to he grandmother. " That's my boyfriend." She says pointing at the only barechested boy in the group displaying his toned muscles and biceps.

" Oh god!" The grandma says with a gasp.

Jungkook and Jimin being the last to walk in take their seats. Jungkook immediately face plants his face into the table while Jimin could barely look straight.

" I know exactly what will wake those two up." Naiomi says in excitement.

Placing pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, muffins, breakfast potatoes, fruits, grits, and more. Plastered beautifully in the table.

The boys all pounced at the food Jimin and Jungkook being the first to hop over the table. Jin already having his mouth stuffed with sausage. It almost looked like they were brawling over the table. Except Yoongi who sat in the middle unbothered.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Later that day the boys had made it downtown with Naiomi. They were planning on doing another shoot somewhere.

" Where are we now?" Jungkook asked with intrigue on his face.

" We are in downtown Memphis. This is a place I loved coming to as a kid. We are going to Beale Street." Naiomi answers.

The boys all look at the windows seeing the vintage looking building and the people walking on the sidewalk.

They got out the car and walked to the street greeted by the smell of of barbeque and jazz.

" Woooahh" Tae says in awee.

We stand to the side watching a dance group dance when one of the members stop and look. " Oh my lord its BTS in front of my face"

" And NaiNai is with them." The other dancer yells. The whole squad begin asking for pictures and autographs and they even did a small performance for the fans. They got a chance to connect with people and then afterwards they spotted up to go adventuring.

" Bestie let's go in the cool store." Hoseok says pulling Naiomi inside as she waved Namjoon goodbye.

" I wanna ride the little carriage thing." Jimin says to Yoongi while hitting his arm repeatedly.

" Now you know we cant show that kind of affection like that in front of people." Yoongi says in a low whisper.

" Calm your tits. I just really want to see the horsey." He says forcefully dragging Yoongi with him.

" They smell like shit though" Yoongi whined.

" God your annoying." Jimin yelled in the distance as they left Namjoon, Tae and Jungook to thierselves.

Tae and Jungkook were play fighting in the middle of the street.

" Why they leave me to Babysit??" Namjoon asked Jin who was indulging in some ribs he just picked up from a resturant.

Namjoon laughed at the fact that he had barbeque on the side of his face. He stuck out his hand and wiped the sauce of his face. This caused Jin to blush.

They began to stare at each other which caught Tae and Jungkooks attention because it look to dense to just be a good deed.

Namjoon the proceeded to move Jins hair back in place with his index finger and was about to say something when...

" Hey, Namjoon look what I found for you." Naiomi comes walking up to them with jewelry she found and excitement on her face.

Namjoon quickly moved his hand and readjusted himself to make it seem he was not suspicious of anything.

" Really?" He says with a smile exposing his dimples as he opens for embrace. " Let me see."

•●•●•●•●•●●••●•●•●•●••●•●•●•●•

IT MEEEEE.
HOW YOU GUYS FEELING A Q&A ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ME OR NAI OR EVEN BTS(though u should know a lot about them already)