Hiding It

Two month's had passed by now. Plans had to be changed immediately which was not in he initial plan whatsoever. This threw everyone off. Naiomi was released on tour for the next five months. Big Hit understood her circumstances but it was to much of a deal to pass up. so Naiomi took it thinking about the future and her family. This would be the first time Namjoon and Nai would have to be separated from each other. Because of this Naiomi would have to keep her belly under wraps usually wearing over sized clothing which was a perfect cover up for the time being. Over sized sweaters and knee high boots were her best friend now.

Naiomi sat in the mirror in he Hotel room. She was only wearing a crop top and some shorts revealing her bigger than normal belly. She had recently received some news from the doctor that she was eager to share. She video called Him

"Hey Baby" Namjoon said with a hoarse voice.

Nai flipped the camera to the mirror so he could see her whole body.

"And bigger baby." He said with an astonishing look on his face.

"Joonie." Naiomi started.

"Babes, How are you gonna pop out a baby this big. Tell me it runs in your family because i came out pretty normal sized and....." Joonie started.

"JOONIE" Nai stopped him in laughter. "This isnt one baby."

"What do you mean." Namjoon was baffled surprisingly.

"Im not carrying one baby. We are having twins."

Namjoon stared with his mouth open. "Daaammmnnn. I did not know I had it like that. Im sorry babes now you gotta push out two of them."

They both busted out in laughter.

"We are having twins." Joon said taking it all in. "Can i tell the boys?"

Naiomi nodded in acceptance.

She watched as he jumped out his bed and made his way to the living room where it seemed the rest of the boys were playing some random board game.

"Wooaaah. Is that Nai. Your so big." Jin said taking the phone to get a closer look.

"I have something to tell you guys. We are having twins"

"WWWOOOOOAAAHHHH" The boys yelled in excitement.

Tae quickly took out his phone. "Now im going to have to double everything in my shopping cart. Fuck."

"Make sure you stay healthy and eat really good. I see you still go hard on choreo try to take it easy. Be careful and safe please." Hobi stated.

"We are going to have a ring bearer and a flower girl for our wedding bae." Jungkook shouted in excitement.

Everyone laughed.

"Naw i think its going to be two girls." Yoongi added.

"I want more boys" Jimin pouted.

"Whatever they are. I will be happy." Namjoon smiled at the screen with his beautiful girlfriend.

-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-___----

Later on that week

Namjoon and Jungkook went out for a bit to go chill after a concert they did in Busan.

They sat in a seclusive spot in a cafe just to relax.

"Hyung, arent you scared. I mean about Nai." Jungkook asked out of curiousness.

"Of course im scared." he sipped his coffee. "Everything is wrong. My girlfriend of a year in a half who is a Black woman disowned by my family and is seemed as unacceptable in our traditions in this culture is pregnant with twins and we are not even close to being engaged. Oh also she is on tour working her ass off for 2 to 3 more months while carring two human beings inside of her. And im nowhere to be found around her. Oh and she is trying to keep her pregnancy hidden." he said messaging the bridge of his nose. "This is fucking terrible."

"Well at least you can still get married. And it would be recognized as such." Jungkook states equally as stressed. "We are constantly bashed everyday because of that one V-Live. We cant even have a hidden relationship like Yoongi and Jimin." He ruffles through his hair." I want to give Tae the world but not a world that doesnt want him."

"Jungook you have matured so much." Joon says reaching over to scruff up his little brothers hair."You really want to get married huh?"

"At first I just wanted to make a big gesture of my love. But as time passed on I soon started recognizing how I can't live without him."

"So who is the best man dude?"

"To make it fair. Bang PD-nim."

"HELL NO" Namjoon yelled in disagreeance.

《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

ITS A ME. BACK WITH ANOTHER BANGER FOR THE ONE TIME.

THINGS ARE GONNA GET SAUCY FROM HERE

DONT KNOW WHEN ILL END THIS PROLLY AROUND 80-100.

NO ONE ASKS QUESTIONS LIKE WHERE MY NOSY PEOPLE AT.

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYSS MORE TO COME SOON.