I CANT STAND YOU

(Naiomi Pov)

As we all settled into our house. Well the boys house that i took upon myself to move into. We all ate and went into our rooms. which I shared with Jin and Namjoon who didnt really mind seeing they did have the biggest room.

Jin and I were cuddled up in his bed watching a Barbie princess movie while Namjoon took a shower.

"Nai, can you promise me something?" Jin asks munching on some popcorn.

"Wassup?"

"Dont hurt him. Protect him. He's more delicate than you think."

"Jin." i say cupping his cheeks. " You have my word my beautiful pink queen. I will protect the your King with my heart, soul and will. Your Black Knight will bravely fight for you and Your majesty." I say with all seriousness on my face. Which succeeded in lightening the mood before this went downhill with a giggle from Jin.

" She called me queen." Jin says with a giggle to himself.

I hopped out of bed and did the most exaggerated bow.

Jin clapped in excitement with his adorable crooked fingers.

Namjoon walks out with his hair sticking to his forehead only having a towel around his waist. I took a glance at Jin who was staring. I quickly covered his eyes.

" What The Hell!!! IVE SEEN HIM MORE THAN YOU. HOW DARE YOU" Jin yells trying to shake off my hands but by the time i let go Namjoon had on some shorts and a shirt.

Jin folded his hands and pouted. " You Suck!"

" Im sorry i was just protecting the King my Queen." I said still trying to be silly.

" I dont wanna hear it!" Jin pushes me off his bed.

"You guys are a mess." Namjoon says laughing at the two.

........................................

( Jimin pov)

I was chilling in my room listening to some music while trying to figure out whether I wanted to dye my hair red or pink. My blond was wearing off and i wanted to remain cute.

I heard the door creak through the music which caused me to pause it. Yoongi walked in with a bag of food and sat in front of me with it.

He opened a to go bag of Kimchi and meats knowing that Jimin loved them.

"Eat" he said passing him the chopsticks.

"Im not hungr...."

"DAMMIT JIMIN EAT" Yoongi said aggressively while slamming his fist into the bed. This made me jump.

" I ate already." Jimin lies in a whisper.

" Yes I know. Three days ago. Eat." Yoongi says softer.

" But. Im fine. Really. Ill lose weight and...."

" Jimin. What weight? Your thinner than me. Its not okay." 

" But dont I look better?" Jimin asks.

" You are beautiful. Not because of the way you look but because of who you are. Your chubby cheeks just makes it even more enjoyable. You were never fat. Baby your Perfect. I thought you knew this." He said cupping the babies cheeks.

"I cant stand you." Jimin says opening his mouth wide.

Yoongi gladly picked up a piece of meat before pretending it was an airplane and sending it into the boys mouth.

"There we go." Yoongi says with a smile getting another piece of meat.

.................................

( Jungkook pov)

I sat on the end of my bed playing Over Watch on my laptop while Taehyung watched me curled up on my back playing through my hair.

"Woahhh. You got him good" he says in amazement while twirling my hair to make a piece stand completely up on my head.

I chuckled at how enthused he was watching me. A few minute later i began to feel small kisses down my neck which made me blush because Tae and I havent been that touchy in a long while.

I began to blush.

" Babe im in the middle of a battle." I say with a giggle but the kissing just intensifies leaving small bruises on my neck. It makes me lose focus and i die in the game. "Look what you did." I say following after a soft moan.

" You'll be alright." Tae says as unbuttons my pajama top leaving me open.

"God that feels good." the words roll off my tongue without my control.

"let me make it more enjoyable." Tae says reaching for my pants as he begins to palm me. "Lookie Lookie. Its a hard Kookie." Tae says jokingly.

" Why are you so silly" I ask jumping before it could go any further. I was dieing of laughter because when i turned around to face him he had a silly perverted look on his face.

" YAHHH" Tae says naynaying with the same look on his face.

I die in laughter while jumping on him and we commenced to make out.

As the night passed we laid there in his bed.

"On a serious note. I know your still a virgin. So am I. Im not rushing anything and i wont do anything. Thats if you dont want it. But just to let you know I want you more and more everday" Tae says as he continues to reach through my hair as usual.

"Same goes here."

And on that note we went to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry it took me so long. First week of highschool hit me hard. (11th grade is no joke man)

My baby Jinnie and Hobi needs some love in thier life. No fret. It will come.

TAEKOOK is GOING STRONG. YAYYY

Next Stop AMEEERRRRIIICAAAA.

LEGGOOOOOOOO

#JIMINyourPerfect