A Long Way To The Top

(Naiomi pov)

After Their performance that week BTS had to leave while I stay here and begin my journey as one of the first Black K- Pop artist. I missed the guys almost every day but we always kept in touch when there was time. I started my first small tour around Asia. First starting in Seoul then Taiwan then Japan and places in between. My new single just hit gold " She ain't me " followed by my album " Darker Shades". She hit the top 100 on the Billboard Charts.I worked extremely alongside my handy dandy manager who got some people on my team that can help with my needs. Such as a makeup artist that had makeup equipment that doesnt white wash my face and a hair stylist that can work with my natural hair. She helps keep me on track and books all the things I need. She such a great person. Of course I help her with everything. Namjoon says she has become my Jin (Mom).

" Are you ready today is a really big day for you hurry up in there!" Yuni says knocking harshly at my dressing room. " Today is the the day you win Best Rookie Artist.....HURRRY UPPP!!!!"

" I'm just nominated ok. There are other great candidates that can recieve the award" I say braiding down the last piece of hair and straightening my clothes.

" Chick you worked your ass off......I worked my ass off so you can work your ass off so we can work out ass off together so we can win this award and shake our ass off in celebration!!!!" Yuni says as she begins twerking in the middle of the hallway.

"Chick quit it" I said pulling her by the collar to the stage arena.

There were a lot of people already in thier seats when I see across the other side one of my favorite groups. Its ASTRO. And before I could run over there to greet myself I run dead into
somebody's chest. Pain feeling very familiar.

" We have got to stop bumping into eachother like this" A hand reaching out to me with multiple rings and bracelets.

I take the hand as the guy pulls me up and I pull him into the biggest hug ever.

" I missed you so much" I said gripping on him really tight.

" I missed you too" Namjoon says with a chuckle.

" Oh so Rapmoster gets all the love and all he ever seems to do is break your face. How unfair" Taehyung says with a fold of his arms.

I run to him and he grabs me in a hug picking me up and spinning in circles.

" Group HUG!!!" Hoseok says running into us.

All the other guys follow suit.

After everyone is greeted we all take our seats.

" Did you guys get nominated for any award too?" I asked in excitement.

" Yes Maam and I am soooo proud of you for making this far." Yoongi says with a warm smile.

The Award Ceremony was great I got to see the guys perform and they got to watch me perform and we all just had a great time.

I won the award which was really great. I also got best r&b hit single and rookie of the year award.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

After the award show me and the boys hung out backstage while we got to talk to some of the other artists that were there. Yuni said she had a surprise so she had to leave early. She was most likely setting up some party for us. I was sitting there talking to the rest of BTS when one of the girl groups walked up to us.

They were a new group to that had been nominated for the same awards I got. I heard they were really good. It was five girls. They were all just a bit taller than me. They all had different colored hair. They were really pretty to me but of course I considered myself better.

" I wanted to meet the new girl everyone was talking about. I'm Lia, and these are my girls Spark, Bubble, Niko,and Mimi. And we are Just Cute.

"if you say so" Suga mumbles under his breath.

" Well Hi, I'm NaiNai" I say with a soft smile.

" Yea yea that cool or whatever. I just wanted to let you know that your not gonna last. Those trophies were pity vote because you know * Pointing to her skin*. If  you wanna stay on this side of the music industry you can just give up now because it's only going to get harder for you. Your so dark it was hard to even see you on stage tonight." Lia says with no hesitation.

" Oh so you one of them type of bitches. That's cool." I said with a nod of my head.

" What?"

" Listen I bring shit you ain't never gone here of to the table. And it scares you. I know. But you do not have to come up here and embarrass yourself like that in front of all these people. Trying to talk me down like that. You know better." I say with a reassuring  look on my face.

" I'm just telling you that your music really isnt worth shi...." I cut her off real quick when I stand up and begin to start walking towards her. Rapmonster following behind causing the others to do the same.

" Now now. Them fighting words that are beginning to proceed out your mouth. And unless you want me to drag yo dirty ass across the floor and ya lil friends behind you too. I advice you get the steppin. In that direction * points to the nearest exit*. Before I slam your head into it ok." I say with the bluntest look on my face.

If she was to say one more word I was ready to knock the living daylights out of her. But Lia just flipped her hair and walked off.

"Lil Bitch." I said walking back to my seat. " I thought I was gonna make a friend" I said pouting while crossing my hands like a child.

" How you gonna just go completely SAVAGE BEAST and then turn into a cute little baby like that." Jimin say also pouting like a big baby. " THATS MY JOB!!!!"

" Oh shush both of you" Yoongi says in a playful manner.

" Now if I do remember correctly we have a party to attend at your place NaiNai sooooooo lead the way. I heard there was twerking involved and I wanted to take part in this." He said while dancing in the middle of the group.

" Yea youd right let's go." I said laughing while walking out the exit.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Sooo we got ourselves a little rivalry??

COMMENT TELL ME WATS ON YA MIND!!!

leggo😂😂