Its out there Now

(Last month of Naiomi's Tour)
"We have a special guest for our viewers today. I great reveal. Please welcome to the show NaiNai!" The Show Host announced.

Naiomi walked in with a nicely fitted dress, some nice heels and a blazer to top off the look.

She sat down at the couch.

"Hey, I'm glad to be here." Naiomi says

The crowd goes crazy.

"So, the big news is out!" The host lady says motioning towards Naiomi's baby "How far along are you?"

"YES. I am in fact pregnant. I'm close to my fifth month."

"Fifth?!!? You almost bursting!"

"That's because there is two." Naiomi says. "Here is the first one." She says pointing towards the upper part of her abdomen." I think it's a girl. She likes attention. She Moves a whole lot."

"And down here" Naiomi continues." Is who I believe to be my little boy. He likes to move but not as much as the one on top. He just chills."

"Wow that's amazing." The host said with enthusiasm. "So the thing is you have been hiding your pregnancy for a while and in the process caused a trend to happen."

"Yea. I didnt mean to. I just thought I needed to hide this belly till I cant anymore so I started long big shirts and stuff and people would just be complimenting me." Naiomi laughs off.

"Also this tour was pretty crucial." She shows a video of Naiomi doing hard choreography on high heels and all." I just want to know how was you able to do all that" the host asked.

"If beyonce can do it so can I." Naiomi laughed as she explained." I tried to make sure I was super careful because I didnt want to hurt my BABIES. Of course I cant do that anymore untill they are born but yeah I was able to do it."

"How does Namjoon feel about it?"

"He has been super supportive of me. He has been upset that he cant go through the process with me untill I get back to him but when he heard I was pregnant he was the most excited person you wouldve ever seen on this earth. He is setting up our nursery. So that's something to look forward to."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you!"

"Well this is Star News with the upcoming news for you. See you next time!" And with that the Co-hist ended the show.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

It was early in the morning and the sun was shining some of the purest white light into the room. Shawn turned to face his boyfriend who seemed to be still sleep. His hair laid out in all kinds of direction. Shawn laid there for a little bit to examine the sleeping beaut next to him.

"I know I'm fine but damn." Jin said peeking one eye open.

"Dont get ahead of yourself. You look terrible in the morning and your breath smells even worse." Shawn snapped back.

"Yeah ,Yeah,yea I wasnt the one eating aa....."Jin started but didn't it was interrupted by a certain someone.

"SHUSH YOU." Shawn said throwing a pillow at the boy.

They began to have a petty pillow fight in the bed before Shawn phone rang. They took a quick break to let Shawn answer his phone. Out of excitement he answered it and put it on speaker phone expecting it to be one of the guys or something when an unknown voice was hears.

"Hello is this Mr.Wells this is the Child Protective Service of the U.S. we are here to give urgent news." The lady said.

"Ummm. Yes that's me." Shawn answered in confusion.

Jin couldn't understand but he could tell that it was something important.

"Do you know Rodniesha and Jania?" The lady asked.

"Yes. I havent seen or heard from them in years though."

"They were bothered killed recently by a drug lord in your former area leaving behind two kids. Layla who is two and Kia who is 4. These are your kids."

With that information his heart dropped. These were girls. that he would mess around with when he was still ganging. Afer a while he had stopped talking to them. He never knew they were pregnant.

"Well. Where are they are they safe. I'm all the way in Korea how should I go about getting them?" Shawn asked taking out a note book and pen.

Jin watched his boyfriend as he began scribbling away at his paper.

Shawn thanked the lady and hung up the phone.

"What was that about?" Jin asked looking at his lover who wouldnt look him in the eye.

"Jin. You know I love you right?"

"Yes"

"And you know I didnt have the best past."

"Yes. I know about you and your siblings and how life was. I dont judge you for any of it because you changed and that's all that matters to me." Jin said grabbing ahold of Shawn's hand.

Shawn took a deep breath and turned to his lover." Babe. In my past I used to be a big playboy. Though I did go through schooling and things i was still a gangster at heart. You see there were these two girls I was always cool with. Whenever I needed a load off I could just call them anytime. Well after I started changing for good I cut them off."

Jin nodded in understandment.

"Well those two girls both had kids. And they are mine. And so those same two girls are dead now."

Jin's face went blank. He didnt know what to think or what to say or do.

"Where are they?"

"They are in Memphis."

"How old are they? how old are they?"

"Layla and Kia, and that are 2 and the other is 4."

"So when are we going to get them?"

《《《《《》》》》》》》

That's right Jin bout to be a real Mama yall.

BTS MADE IT TO THE GRAMMYS YALL.

I'm soooo proud. Next time we gone make the Grammys let them perform!!!!

How was yall day tho??