Im Trying To Be Nice.

Naiomi Pov

Its been a week later since Ive seen the boys. Yuni and I have been putting in the work. Life is a little harder now. My fans who i call NaiNation or Nation kept me going though. I started spreading to Moscow and farther west. The boys were in America and i wanted to be there with them so bad. Lia and these girls Spark, Bubble, Niko,and Mimi just so happen to be an opening act for my concert.  Which means all hell rained down on me every gotdamn day.

I was in my rehearsal studio where i stayed most of today. Then Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest, Stupid,and Lost Cause decided to bust in.

"Get out" Lia says while pushing my equipment and bags to the side and placing  them to the side.

" Baby cakes.....sweet dumplings.....honey bun.......da fuq ya doing moving my things when your room is two doors down that way" I say pointing down the hall.

" Yea but this room is brighter and cleaner and the mirror is clearer and...." I cut Lia off.

"Yess yes well thats just to bad. Now there is a front desk go ask for the Janitor and I bet they can fix that for you." I say pushing the group out all together.

"You are so mean" Bubble says while folding her arms reluctantly.

"Im trying to be kind" i say shutting the door.

................................................................................................

{Namjoon pov}

Its been a long night. Me and the boys just took a tour of Nashville and I completely loved it i wanted to call Nai tonight to tel her about it.

We were hanging out in my suite when things started being obviously wrong. Yoongi was not even in the same room we were in. Jimin was cuddled in a blacket in the corner of the room. Jungkook was stuck in a game on his phone. Tae was studying his English in the middle of the room. J-Hope was on the phone with what sounded like Nai. No one was talking to eachother. And the strangest thing was Jin hadn't spoken not one corny little joke yet or even even complimented himself or even did a smile. He wasnt happy. No one looks happy.

" Ok. Everybody get the fuck over here right now!!!" I yelled

Jin head snapped so damn quick in my direction.

" Sorry hyung, please" i said as sweetly as possible.

All of them made a circle in the middle of the living area in the middle of the floor. Except Yoongi.

I went to the room and tried to open the door but it wouldnt open because it was locked to i took my credit card out my pocket and slid it down the crack of the door untill it opened.When i opened it i found a teary eyed Yoongi working on some song o his laptop.

" GET THE FUCK OUT NAMJOON!!!!!" he said throwing a pillow at me followed by a pencil, a random piece of clothing, and then finally a shoe.

I stared at him for two seconds before asking "Are you done yet. Because if you are we are having an important meeting in the living area which you must attend right now before i walk in here and beat you down then drag your ass out here. I dont think you would like that." 

"Fine" He says getting up and walking outside.

We walked in the room and sat in the circle with the rest of the depressed boys. Nai was on factime propped up on Hoseok's lap so she could see myself.

"Now whats wrong with you guys. Huh?" I asked in confusion of the state was in.

"Oh. I know this. Jungkook and Taehyung are going viral because they decided to make out on live that day we took Nai to the house and Jungkook hasnt been receiving the best support from his family. I heard him arguing with them this morning. Tae probably hasnt even recognized it. Yoongi and Jimin had a bad argument today about something and ever since then I have been catching small glimpses of both of them shedding tears. Jin on the other hand I dont know why he is upset. I perfectly fine tho." Hoseok says without a care in a world.

" Damn. I missed a lot....." I was cut off

"Of course you have because all you think about is Nai." Jin says angrily. " Nai this ....Nai that.....She has consumed your world and you dont even recognize how far you have gotten from us......from me." Jin says with a tear running down his face.

"Jin. What are saying?" i asked 

"She comes in our lives for a week.......a week. And she gets the look in your eyes that I have been dying to earn from you for years. Like come on" Tears started falling down his red cheeks.

"I never knew" Namjoon says looking down.

Jin runs away. Slamming the door behind him. I tried to follow after him but was stopped by Hoseok who insisted he should go.

" You take care of him you take care of the rest" He says running after Jin.

" Well Jungkook what is this im hearing about. You and Tae?"

"We are............talking." Tae says hanging his head down so he doesnt have to look in anyones eyes especially Jungkook's.

"Talking? Really. You don't take me seriously at all. I told you how i felt and then you take me through this long ass rollercoaster. Its been a fucking months." Jungkook snaps surprising everyone " And then on top of it i might be disowned by my family because of this. And you dont even care." 

" I never said that Jungkook. EVER. I care too much. Im just as scared as you. I got problems too. Im getting hate comments too. I dont wanna ruin you." Tae snapped back.

"I didnt ask you to protect me. Just be with me. Thats it. Im old enough to know how I feel." Jungkook says storming out  into his room.

Tae screams throwing some random object intothe wall and then walking off.

"Jimin............Can you just stay with me tonight." Yoongi says tears still flowing down his eyes.

"Fuck"

"You"

"Yoongi" Jimin says bluntly while walking out also.

.............................................................................................................................................

2 DAYS AGO

(Jimin's pov)

Yoongi went missing saying he was meeting up with some rappers that he knew in town. He said that he would be back. he said it was just for the afternoon. He said that we were going out tonight. He said we were going to tell the guys we were dating. He said we were going to work on a song. But it was now 11 at night and he didnt answer his phone. So i dicided to look for him where i found him in a small studio downtown. When i walked in there was one girl he was making out with, another sucking his dick, and another caressing his chest while smoking a blunt. He was so damn strung out he didnt even recognize i was there untill he finally finished.

" Oh Fuck Jimin" He said knocking all the girls over to pull up his pants.

" So this is what we fucking doing now huh" I say throwing a punch at him.

" No....wait.....Jiminie!" he yells blocking my hits.

"Dont fucking call me that unless you plan on fucking dieing right here right the fuck now. I swear on all that is holy if you ever in your life even look my direction i will fuck you up completely" I walk out the room throwing his coat at his face. " Come on. We have a whole meet and greet tomorrow.

We got in the car and i drove while it was completely silent in the car. He smells like liquor and fish. Them stank ass hoes.

"Jimin I......" 

"Shut the fuck up and get out my car"