A Day off Part 2

(Yoongi pov)

What is wrong with me? I can't control what comes over my mouth. Drunk or sober.

I tried looking for Jimin searching everywhere around the apartment but couldnt find him so I called him which of course he didnt answer.

I know Jimin when he is upset he will usually set himself apart and pout to himself. This apartment complex is only like 3 floors. Then I thought to myself there is a roof top that's accessible.

I ran to it.

When I went up there. There were pretty flowers and nice little decorations up top. Jimin was sitting and a small outside lounge couch out there. He was sobbing.

"Leave me alone. You've embarrassed me enough. I'll stay outta your way ok. Just leave me alone." Jimin says wis floods of tears running down his face.

His over sized sweatshirt falling off the edge of his shoulder showing skin. He had on a pair of ripped shorts where there were rips down his thighs. His hair still messy from waking up. His face a blubbery mess of tears. His eyes are red and you could tell he was pained. I didnt think my words would hurt him so bad.

" Stop crying " I say in a soft tone walking toward him reaching out my hands to wipe his tears.

" Dont touch my That's Gay" he says snaking my arm with his upmost strength " And I dont go that way"

" Now I didnt......." I start

" Shut up. Just be quiet. Be silent. Let no other word come out your mouth. Dont even let it part this direction because you showed your true colors."

" Listen..."

" Naw you wanna come at me that's alright that's totally fine. I always pass your bullshit to the side and deal with your rude ass and continue to follow behind u like a lost as puppy." Jimon says now in his face still crying rapidly but now with age on his face.

He continued to rant constantly tugging on my shirt.

He was so angry.

And I was so guilty.

And he was so beautiful.

And I was terrible.

And he was........

silent

I stood there looking into is pretty little eyes filled with tears.

He was out of breath.

I suddenly felt something hit my shirt.

It was a a tear from my eyes. I didn't even recognize that I was crying untill now and then all of a sudden. I couldnt contain my tears anymore not the sobs that followed.

I couldnt bring myself to speak.

Jimin stood there still crying too. He pulled me into a hug.

I pulled away and grab the back of his head and pulled him close kissing him ever so passionately.

I felt Jimins body untense. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

I didnt want to stop but I didnt want to do it in the first place.

Why does this feel so damn right and wrong at the same time.

I pulled away.

" I'm so sorry. For everything. Im just scared and I just dont want to get hurt or hurt you but I just..." I say with my head down.

" You communicate. Talk to me. I will listen" Jimin says holding my face." Just Take your time."

He wiped his face and walked off leaving me at the roof all by myself.

I just cried.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
( Taehyung pov)

Later on that day decided that we all should head to the pool for some relaxation. We got a whole pool reserved for all of us.

Right when we opened the gate Naiomi waited no time.

" Wooooooooaaaaaaah" She screamed as she ran and did a front flip dead smack in the middle of the pool.

Everyone dieing ov laughter.

" Yall cant hang ig you cant do that" Naiomi says taunting us as she paddles through the water.

" Move out the way" Jungkook says while running quickly throwing off his shirt in the process.

He throws his hands in the air and did to cartwheels followed by a round off and landed in the pool with a backflip.

SPLLAAAAAAASSHHHHHHHH

water splashes everywhere damn near drowning naiomi.

" You always gotta one up somebody. No one asked for all that extraness." Nai says splashing water on him.

" Naw yall ain't got nothing on me" Namjoon says while running towards the pool.

But the floor is all wet now so when namjoon runs he slips and face plants into the water.

" I GIVE IT A TEN" Yoongi says which makes namjoon smile as he wipes the water off his face." MINUS 20"

Namjoon gets a water gun and starts squirting it at Yoongi starting a war.

" EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES!!!" I yelled taking out a water gun and attacking everyone.

After a while we all was just chilling I sat in a little chair chilling.

I couldnt help but be disturbed with the fact that Jungkook was the only guy without a shirt on. Like what the fuck we get that you buff and shut but I am too and you dont dre me flaunting my skin. It was bothering.

" Ayee put your shirt back on" I said to Jungook.

" Why you like it" He said in a snarky tone.

He walked towards me in my chair flipping his hair back. He looked like a sexy lifeguard trying to save my life. Little did he know I was dieing.

" How about you take your shirt off" He said bending down in front of me so we can see eye to eye. " Or are you insecure about what's under there?"

" Oh really" I said popping up and ripping the cotton down shirt I had on revealing my bare chest " Listen you ain't never gonna be sexier than me"

And with that Jungkook picked me up and threw me into the pool.

" Oh look I must be real sexy because I just made you wet" Jungook says being a tease.

" EWWWWWWWWW. JUNNNGGGKOOOOKKKKKK" Nai screams in terror of what Jungkook just said.

Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi jump him spraying water guns and playfully punching him and kicking him before throwing him into the pool.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hey guys I'm on my way back home from National Flight Academy. Ya girl graduated.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

I so proud of meee.

Anyways here is another chapter fa ya.

Make sure to comment and ask me questions if ya wanna know a lil bout me or something. lol

More to come stay tuned.