Who was it pt.1

" Welcome again to STARDOM your talk show that gets you closer to the light behind the star where we get a closer look at the idols we hold dear...................or dont." The interviewer began." I am your host Regan Powell and today we are here with BTS and up and coming NaiNai and TooCute.

BTS and Nai gets seated while Nai sits dead smack in the middle of the guys.

" Wow. Firstly i just want to say congratulations on the improvement and the success that you guys have been receiving. I am a big fan of all of you guys." Regan says.

" Thanks" Nai says for everyone.

" Now lets get into the questions. Now as you know this show asks questions that come directly from fans and some haters who are just curious. You cant really back out the question. Thats the whole point of the show. It ruins the fun. ARE YOU READY" Regan explains.

"REAAAADDDYYYYYY!!!!!!!" They all scream in excitement.

"Alright first question. Nai who do you truthfully stan for?"

" When I first listened to BTS V became my favorite reeaaaaaallllly quick. But now im leaning toward Jin because he is so sweet but Tae is sooo funny so it between those two." Nai responds.

" Me really" Jin says happily.

" Yayyyyyyy" Taehyung says going in for a hug.

" Oh really" Rapmonster says crosing his arms.

" Oh stop being salty" NaiNai says blowing a kiss.

"Next question. V when are you going to get into a new relationship."

" Haha. If only you knew that im very happy right now." He said directly into the camera.

" What is that supposed to mean?" Regan asked.

"Oop thats not a fan based question" he says shrugging his shoulders that said your out of luck all over it.

"Welp next question. Are there any collaborations in the making between Nai and the boys yet?"

" Im glad you brung that up because starting in a few months we are having a ARMY x Nation mashup world tour soon and we are also working on a new song featuring our vere own NaiNai so stay tuned!" Rapmonster explains while everyone cheer.

He throws up a heart to end his message followed by a wink that makes the crowd go crazy.

" Next question. Naijoon or NamNai??" Regan asks

This causes all the member to laugh.

" Funny story. Rapmon and I were free styling and then like i dont remeber the bars completely but it was something like " Yea my girl dont bring drama she by my side call her RapMama" so ever since then the buys call me Rapmama at times so i guess something like RM2x or you know Naijoon is fine with me." She awkwardly explains.

"Yea im down for what ever ARMY be creative" Rapmonsters says silly like.

 " Oh wow which brings up the next question is there anyone in a relationship in here?? If so raise your hand."

Everyone but Jin and J-Hope shyly raises there hand.

The crowd goes wild over the news. 

"WHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!" the host says in awe.

This causes big commotion in the crowd.

"Sadly that all we have today guys with BTS and Nai make sure to stay tuned for the ARMY x Nation mashup!!!!!" Regan ends.

..............................................

LATER THAT DAY

(nai pov)

Later that day the boys and i went to go get something to eat and go back to the boys place where we met up with Yuni.

" That was crazy" Jimin says tiredly as he scruffs his hair up.

"Yep our twitter account is still flying off the charts." Yoongi says eyes still glued to his phone.

"Yea. What you guys want to do." Namjoon says laying back in his seat.

"SLEEP!!" Yoongi yells causing everyone to jump.

" You guys are lame. Nai lets go out tonight we never been able to lately." Yuni says cuddling up to her "bestfriend".

"Im down." I picking up my keys.

Later that same night Yuni an I went clubbing in some of the finest clubs in town dancing the night away. And then.

A Bright Light.

...................................... 

"Look she's awake!!" a small voice yells.

Everything looked blurry.

"Thank God!" what sounded like Namjoon."I dont know what I would do if she didnt wake up."

"Baee??? What happened?" I say waking up with an aching pain in my head.

" You were out very late with Yuni and i went searching for you guys knowing neither one of you were going to be responsible and found you guys across a street. Then all of a sudden you were in the middle of the road about to get hit. I grabbed you in enough time but when the truck passed Yuni was no where to be found. You were unconscious so I took you to the hospital. Your fine though." He says wiping my braids out of my face.

" I got rid of the cameras" Taehyungs says walking in with a water bottle and placing it by my side. " Goodmorning Drunken Beauty" he continued.

" Oh lets not talk about people when their drunk Taehyung." i say reminding him he isnt a saint.

" Oh haha." Tae says with a stank face.

" Where's Yuni??" i asked the group of boys who stood around my bed.

" She texted me later on saying that she was fine and back at her place. She said she caught an uber after she lost you?" Namjoon says showing the text messages.

" Wow. Way to leave a friend??" I say in astonishment.

" How did you get all the way in the middle of the street like that anyway???" Jimin asks examining the scar on my head.

" I dont remeber anything at all." I say in confusion.

"Hmm. On another note you know you just called me Bae right??" Namjoon says with a smirk.

" Dang it." I say slapping my forehead. " Dont get gassed up." I point at him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sumthin is about to go down.

Is there anything else you wanna know about the characters or Nai.

Maybe i should do a chapter following just the TooCute Gang??

We'll see catch you next time