Hold Me

"Shawn stop it" Jin giggled running to the other side of the studio.

Jin was working on choreography for his solo piece in BTS's new album there were releasing soon. Last year Epiphany was a hit but he just stood in one spot. He wanted to be more spontaneous for Army so with the help of Shawn's amazing producing skills he was able to sing a more upbeat song. Jin isnt really known for being skilled in dancing but if Yoongi could do it he believe he could do it too so that what he was working towards. Until a nosy someone decided to bud into his personal rehearsal and play around.

"Dont try to run now." Shawn laughed chasing the giggling fit of a boy.

"Im trying to work here. Dont you have a job to do somewhere?" 

"Nope."

Shawn pulled Jin's arm making him spin into his arms. Jin and Shawn were now facing each other.

Jins face began to become red at the intimacy "God why do you do this to me?"

"Do what?" Shawn asked with a smirk.

"Make me feel this way."

"The same reason why you make me feel this way." Shawn replied as he caressed Jin's  face while pushing his bangs out of the way a little.

"I dont deserve you. Or this treatment you give me." Jin says burying his face in the crook of Shawn's neck.

"Yet i will give the world just to hold you like this." Shawn says tightening his grip.

"Arent you scared. I know youve seen the shit Naiomi gets for being with namjoon because of race and things. Its gonna be even worse let alone two men being together. Jungkook and Tae are still suffering."

"They have nothing to do with us." Shawn says breaking the hug but still keeping Jin close. "I need you to be confident in me and in us. If not this will never work."

"Ok.......I trust you."

"good"

●•●•●•●•●●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Tae stood on the balcony porch taking in the nice brisk air that was slowly but surely turning his nose red. He hadn't been hom in a while due to a new show he was casted in. Jungkook was asked to be a judge on a new game show so the two had been bust for some time.

In some ways this was good. People stopped popping off on them for being a gay couple. Though their were rumors stirring about Yoongi and Jimin they were never truly verified and Jin was completely under the radar. When they threw themselves out there like that they received the worst feedback ever.

Tae looked at his finger stirring around the dormant Gucci engagement ring.

He soo felt a blanket being wrapped around him and a warm kiss on the cheek.

"You shouldn't be out here in the cold like this." Jungkook said hugging him from behind."If you got sick you would cause me to worry."

"I know I'm sorry." Tae replied in a baby voice as he began to pout. He turned around to fave the younger and learned against the railing allowing the younger to take some steps closer and wrap his arms around his neck.

"What were you thinking about."

"Us."

"And how amazingly incredible we are?" Jungook said with a bunny smile.

"Yeah." Tae chuckled."And how amazingly incredible we are"

They shared a nice passionate kiss.

"You know I have the biggest crush on you." Jungkook says acting as if he was still a highschooler.