Say Yess

(Naiomi Pov)

" Thank YOU NATIOOOONNN. I LOVE YOU!!!!" I yell wiping the sweat off of my face.

I had just finished my last song in my concert. The energy was incredible as boys and girls cheered in the stands. I fell in love with it.

I looked into the front rows and began shaking the fans hands when I saw a familiar face in the crowd that made me smile.

" I LOVE YOUUU!!!!!" Namjoon screamed as if he was an unknown fan.

Why was he in the crowd and why didnt he tell me he was coming.

"You gonna pull me up?" He mouthed to me with a cheeky smile exposing his cheeks.

I worked to pull him up as security gaurds began to help him up.

Then crowd began to cheer even louder. "RAPMON, RAPMON, RAPMON"

A staff member gives him a mic and a bouquet of flowers. He fidgets on stage a little and it starts to make me nervous.

" I wanted to ask you something. And yes Im doing this in front of everybody so you feel the pressure when I ask you out on a date." Namjoon says still having a cheeky smile plastered on his face handing me the flowers.

The crowd begins screaming " YES"

" You are really something" I say hiding my face.

" If you say no all these people are going to be really upset with you" He says acting broken hearted gripping unto his shirt while getting down on one knee.

" Okay okay. YES ill go on a date with you." I say laughing into the mic.

" YAAAAAAAYYYYYY" The crowd yells.

And with that Namjoon does a victory punch in the air.

................................

( Namjoon pov)

( 3 day prior)

" When you gonna stop stalking her Instagram and ask the girl out." Jin say slapping me in the back of my head and sitting next to me moving my attention from the screen in front of me.

" whaaaa? What are you talking about" I say trying to play it off as if i wasnt doing just that.

" GOD. Namjoon a bitch compared to Rapmonster because he wouldve already had that girl by now." Jin says provoking me.

" Yah. When you start cursing." I say trying to decipline my hyung.

" I do what I want dont get slapped" He says jokingly. " If you dont do it I will and i dont even like her like that but ill date her just to make you upset." He continues sticking his tongue out at me.

" First, you gotta get her to like you." I say laughing.

" Bro. Im beautiful its not that hard." he says blowing a kiss. " Listen. Im swallowing my pride and giving up so just do it for me ok. Jesus if I cant be with someone atleast you be with someone."

" God, we shouldve hung around more girls instead of with just eachother because we like a bowl of fruity pebbles." I say jokingly until i feel a pillow smack against my face.

" Get out. The door. Exit." Jin says pointing to the door.

..........................................

" So ill pick you up this weekend." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walked backstage.

" I dont know ill have to check my schedule. You know im very busy these days." i say playing hard to get.