This Moment

" Yo nai nai wake up" Jungkook said slowly rocking her.

She instantly popped up out of her sleep. But still looked half awake.

" I'm sorry" she said rubbing he eyes " I can walk myself back home"

She gathered her bag and started to sluggishly walk towards the door.

" Listen. Your not walking anywhere by yourself at this time of night" I said beating her to the door.

"Namjoon is right on this one." Jin adds.

" My apartment isnt really the best at night but I know how to take care of myself I'll be alright" she said sure of herself.

" No. Well drop u off there at a decent hour for now though you can just stay with us." I said with a smile.

" SLUMBER PARTYY!!!!!!!!!" hobi yelled in excitement doing his little dance.

" Oh no sir I'll be taking no part in those activities I'm going to bed" yoongi said with a groan as he walked to the van.

"Let's roll" Jimin said doing a spin on his toe and ended it by pointing at the door.

" You guys are two silly" naiomi said as she made her way out the building

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

We all got seated in the car. The driver and Namjoon in the front. Jungook was sitting on Taeyung lap while having his legs resting on Jimin's and Yoongis legs while Hobii and Nai and Jin sat in the way back.

The car ride was quiet for the most part but Jungkook kept playing with Taeyungs face and all you heard was constant soft slaps being returned from one another.

" Would you two children quit it back there " Namjoon yelled making everyone jump.

The two were still.

" Thank you " he said aggressively.

They finally got to the hotel and all walked to thier suites.

" Where am I staying?" Naiomi asked as she wiped her eyes as if she was a baby. She was standing in the middle of the hall with he bag on her shoulder.  The beads she put at the end of her braids rattling in the back while she continues to rub her eyes.

"Here. Come stay with us" Taeyung and Jungkook wave signaling Naiomi to come into thier room.

" Goodnight Nai " Namjoon said as he walked into his room with Jon following behind.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
(Jungook POV)

Taeyung was looking in his bag for an extra shot for Nai while she was taking a shower. I'm trying to figure out how the gonna work because we only got two beds and I dont plan to sleep on the floor. Then the shower went off.

Nai slid the door open slightly to reach out her hand.

" Shirt please"

and just like that Tae put a tydye shirt in her hand that had cutie across it. She came out with the shirt on her. It stopped at her mid thigh. Her hair was wet and super curly.

" Thanks guys" She said while drys her hair "You really didnt have too though"

She looks in the closet  for an extra blanket and straddles it across the floor.

"What are you doing" Tae asked while changing his shirt.

Jungkook was paying no attention to what Naiomi was doing after Tae went shirtless.

" I'm making a palette on the floor. Dont worry bout it. I dont have a bed in my apartment so this isnt uncomfortable" Naiomi states as she straightens the blanket out.

" Jungook, I feel this to be right now about u share a bed with me" Tae says as jungkook stares in silence " Earth to Maknae!!!"

" Yea I hear you. Wait what you wanna sleep in the same bed??" I asked.

"We have done this before stop acting strange come on. It's a full sized bed. we have slept on a lot thinner" He says as he hops  in the bed.

" You sure" Naiomi asks climbing in the other.

" Yea you're fine enjoy your....." tae was interrupted by slow breathing by Nai. She was out cold.

"welp" I said as i turned out the lights. I threw off my shirt assuming it was going to get ready warm.

Moonlight was shining out the window. When I laid down apparently Tae was still awake. We looked into eachother eyes just laying there. And for some reason I felt nervous. He smirked a little, reached out his hand and pulled me closer. Why I felt the need to comply I dont know but it was comfortable.

I laid my head on his chest as he positioned his arms around me.

" Tae hyung I..." i was cut off

" Shhhh..i don't want to lose this moment before i have to go back to pretending" he said in the softest tone.

"ok" I said with a nod.

To be honest. I didnt know what to expect. Does he know how I feel. Or does he feel the same way. Or is he showing empathy. What is he pretending???

All I know is that. I've wanted this for a long time.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Okay so I'm back. I decided that I'm going to specifically say whose point of view I'm typing from to lesson confusion if there was any.😂😂😂

I'm working really hard guys coming up with a whole plot using like 9 people.

Tell me how you feel.