Blocked Number

(Taehyung pov)

I feel bad. And I wanna make it up to Jungkook. Its been so hectic and stressful and Jungkook doesn't deserve none of it at all. 

I walked over to Jungkook who was playing some game on the X-Box.

" Jungkook. Go out with me." I say sitting right next o him watching whatever he was playing.

"What?" He said as he paused it turning to me with a look on his face the look like 'what bitch?'.

"Go out on a date with me right now while we aren't doing anything and we gonna tweet and snap and go live and show we aren't afraid anymore." I say attempting to look brave and grab his hands in encouragement. 

He looked at me if I was stupid.

" Taehyung ......... I am scared I need to redeem myself and come back on top. I truly thought about it and figured that this isn't going to work. Not right now atleast. We really need to just wait until things die down or something because its selfish to let the guys have to persevere us and we lose fans and things." He said as if he was unbothered with the lie that came out of his mouth.

The truth was he was elated.

" Ok. If that's how you feel. I still wanna go on a date." I say turning off the X-Box which made Jungkook jolt up in disapproval.

"I didn't save it!" He says ready to throw hands.

"You will be fine. And I know you are not trying to fight your hyung." I say getting in position to release a punch.

"Now you know if we fight Im going to win" Jungkook says with a cocky attitude. 

" That's It" I say picking Jungkook up and slamming him on the bed causing him to laugh as he fought back.

We constantly kept going at it constantly tussling on the bed. And I knew exactly how I was going to beat him.

"NOOOOOO!" he yelled as I began to tickle him.

HIs little bunny face lighting up with little giggles and screams. 

"Now who was going to win this fight?" I yell while tickling him still.

" Your cheating" He says throwing his feet in the air attempting to kick me with his Timberlands.

Then Namjoon busted through the room with all seriousness on his face.

"Your gonna wanna see this" he said slightly out of breath it look like.

.................................

Jin seemed fine. He still had a busted lip and a band aid on his forehead but he was back at it. Everyone was gathered around his phone as the seemed to be analyzing a text.

BLOCKED NUMBER

Sooner or later you guys will break up. You think that you guys or so great. Buts sooner or later you will no longer feel the need to be together. We will get you guys one by one.  While someone new reigns as the worlds most loved. Watch your back BTS.

"what the crap" Jungkook says in awe.

" This must've been the person that jumped him." Jimin said scared hugging a big plushie from a fan.

" Whoever it is. We cant let them do nothing to anyone else........." Namjoon

BANG BANG BANG

"She does know we have a doorbell right?" Hoseok say while laughing.

Nai came storming in with the maddest look on her face.

" Some random person texted me with a blocked number talking bout sum. Don't call the police and don't tell anyone. Like actually see me or something." Nai says just yelling." I know they not trying to put me in some horror movie junt because I will set this mother fu...." 

" Hold up. What does it say" Namjoon says in interest.

She passes him her phone.

Blocked Number

So look at the up and coming Blackie that stepped on the scene. Your shine wont last at all. You and BTS will feel the wrath of us sooner or later but for now we need you. There are some things that we just want to discuss with you and if your smart you wouldn't tell anyone about it. We know the reason why your truly here and we know you wouldn't want it to spread any further. Call the police and we leak. And then its jail time. Here is the address.

"What did you do?" Namjoon asks in worry.

" Im not ashamed of what I did ok. I lived in the hood ok. There are bad people where I was ok. and there was this one man that would babysit my siblings and I and my little sisters would complain about him but he was so nice to help so I never took it in to consideration. He came in my room one night and raped me. So the next day I pulled out the gun that we had and shot right  in the middle of our park one day. Then made it looked like he shot himself. No one saw me but my siblings. Never got caught." She says trying not to look into the guys eyes. " I did it for my family"

" Police...." Jungkook started.

"Don't give a fuck" she said more harsh than she wanted it to sound.

" I understand" Yoongi says while going in for a hug. Which surprised everyone." So whats the move."

" I need some...you know man power. Just in case. But im pretty sure i can handle myself." Nai says pulling out two hand guns from her back pocket.

All the boys jump.

" Yahh!!! Where you get those from" Jimin says hiding behind the couch.

"Its on safety" She says sticking them back in her back pockets. " For some boys yall sure are wimps." She says laughing. " And im pretty good at fighting but you know things might get a little tough. Im doiing this for you guys too. Whoever is doing this got to be the person the beat Jin."

" Me, Yoongi, Hoseok will go with you." Namjoon says throwing on a jacket.

" Yo, Just to be safe might wanna throw on something more descrete." Nai says laughing at what he had on.

The dude was wearing all pink for some reason and some damn bunny slippers.

" Oh Yea" Namjoon says running to the back where his room was.

" I want to go" Jungkook says in a fit. " Im the strongest out of us all. I shold be there."

" And shouldnt I go only i can verify that it was the person that hit me." Jin rebuttles 

" What makes you think i couldnt hold my own hm" Tae says focusing on a some laffytaffy thats stuck to the wrapper.

" I dont know about you guys but im to cute to get my ass beat." Jimin says still holding on to the plushie still. " So that means i better not let that happen because im going too." He says pumping one fist in the air.

" Yall some headasses" Nai says dieing " Everybodies going!!!"