Nasty Fucks and Wake and Bakes

"Wake up. You disgusting Fucks." Naiomi says opening the blinds letting the sunlight blare through.

Jungkook and Taehyung both hissed at the unexpected light that attacked them.

"Yaaahh. Who are you calling disgusting!" Tae responded stretching his muscels being completely naked and only having the cute blankets.

"The one that decided to do the nasty in my room instead of getting a freakin hotel room or something." Naiomi snaps back."Anyways you guys get ready were are heading out soon. Well truth be told just me but if you wan to come you can. Im having a photo shoot and a music video shoot today if you guys are up to watching."

And with that Naiomi walked out the room. She was making her last trip which was to the room where Hoseok and Quay were sleeping in. The closer she got to the door the stronger this one familiar smell got.

WEED.

Naiomi busted through the door in disbelief. Yet, she was greeted with a cloud of smoke in her face and to overly high boys.

"OHHHH. Its Nai. He Bestiiiiieee!!!!!" Hoseok says in the worst broken english ever."Bestiie. Weed. Really Good. Green.Like. Sprite."Hoseok says giving a thumb up in acceptance while taking another puff.

"Bro. My dude Hope so cool. We decided to do a wake and bake." Quay says with the stupidest Grin on his face.

"IM GONNA KICK BOTH OF YOUR ASSES. BETTER YET..........." Naiomi took in a heavy breath.

"EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed from the top of her lungs waking up a certain sumbody.

Jin was suddenly startled by a certain scream. His head instantly jolted up also alarming the person he slept with last night. This scream also awakened another certain someone mostly known as Appa.

Namjoon looked for Jin and once they found eachother they both head towards the distress call.

" Why am I being called this early in the morning!!!" Jin yelled while having both hands on his hips.

"Look!" Naiomi yelled pointing like a little child towards the bad brother who continued to get high.

" JAY HOSEOK. I dont know who you think you are but you aint it. If you dont get your ass out this room and stop smoking this instant im going to have a big problem with you. Tpday we are supposed to be going to support Naiomi and you decide its the day yo wanna smoke. You CANT EVEN HANDLE ALCOHOL. What makes you think this is ok. Out of all my babies i didnt expect this out of you!" Jin ranted. 

And with that Hoseok was dragged out the room by the ear to go knows where for a good scolding.

Naiomi also stomped out the room also leaving namjoon and Quay to themselves.

"I didnt understand half the shit they said but it sound like your going to have a lond day my friend." Quay said with a laugh.

"Sadly yes..." Namjoon says leaning his head against the doorway.

"Wanna hit"Quay asks handing him the blunt.

"Fuck It" Namjoon says taking a seat and continueing the rest of Hobi's blunt with him.

__________________-------------------------------____________________--------------------------------

WELP. JUST A LIL SUM SUM WHILE IM UP. ITS ALMOST MIDNIGHT HERE AND I NEED TO HEAD TO BED.

PURPLE YOU ALL.....nighty night