It Was You

(Naiomi pov)

I was downstairs eating breakfast with Hoseok. Who I had become very close to. He is soo sweet and kind and funny. Sooner or later Jungook comes downstairs lookin a little frantic. I wondered what was going on with him. He didnt say much just greeting us and sitting at the table. Suga and Jimin came downstairs playfighting while racing to the table. Then Taehyung came slowly following  behind. We ate and laugh for the most part but something was a little off to me and I couldn't figure out what but u can cut the tension in here with a Knife if u wanted too.

After Breakfast and three episodes of Teen Titans with the boys I wanted to call Yuni because I needed a female in my life.

Calling
Mina Yun

"

Hey. Dont worry I know your circumstance so I filed u a week off before hand when I saw you on the news." Yuni starts

" Darn it! I was on the news!"

"Yes Maam. You have drawn a lot attention. So I decided upon myself as your loyal Bestie to send some of your work to Big Hit Entertainment and get the boss of theirs to be interested in you so you are welcome."

"WHAT!"

" Your welcome"

" And to get the press talking about you a little bit more I may have accidentally talk to a few army fan pages on where BTS might be."

" THAT WAS YOU!!!"

" Yea you might wanna turn off your location on Snapchat at somepoint"

" You are utterly crazy. Like......you really crazy"

" No I'm your manager congratulations."

I died laughing

" I love how you just self employed yourself like that, but okay you got me this far might as well."

" Yayyyyyy. I'm otw over where you at btw"

" How the hell are you making your way here"

" Your Snapchat location. Girl we have a meeting to attend it's time to get my bestie on a bigger stage you hear me."

" Oh My God your crazy."

" We making it big baby"

" Okay see u when u get here."

" I am here."

An extravagant doorbell is heard following frantic knocking. A maid runs to retrieve the door inviting Yuni in. Then she comes strutting in. She cut her hair shoulder length with little curls at the end. She also died it pink. She always tryna be extra.But it looked really cute on her.

" I remember you" Hoseok says with a big smile." You must be Yuni"

We continued on with our day play little games and catching up untill the Boss finally came. We all gathered in little conference room in the house.

We took our seats at a long table. It was quiet while the boss took his seat at the end of the long table.

" First things First, You guys are all over the news because of this young lady and have been causing a lot of eyes to look at us in a light that we havent truly been seen in and......."
the boss starts

" I'm sooo sorry I never meant to cause trouble or anything" I said cutting him off

" No No. Ms.Wells you are amazing and I'm glad you are here. I want to sign you into Big Hit Entertainment under this contract  * passing her the contract*.I really feel you would be a great asset to our team and together we can make K- Pop History with you on this team. I've seen you talent and your fan base. You are exactly what we need in this game.Please. Take up on my offer and we can get things going."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Short and sweet for this one because next chapter is going to be a lotta time jumpin.

Leggo😋😋😋