We've Been Discovered

(Rapmon pov)
Fans swarming the hotel we are at. Screaming so loud you could here it on the floor we were on in the hotel. They werent supposed to know where we were. Paparazzi lined up at the entrance waiting for BTS to walk out to start there day.

" Wake up we gotta GO!" the manager said knocking on every door.

" Damn. Who told them where we were?" I said in confusion as I quickly packed my things.

" I dont know but we need to hurry. I'm fine packing. I'll go make sure everyone else is ready and take them all down to the lobby." Jin says rushing his way out the room with his bags.

"Wait what about Naiomi?" Namjoon asks.

" I guess she is coming with us." Jin says

I quickly packed my stuff up and ran out the door and I bumped into Naiomi knocking her over. She didnt seem to be fully awake. She was just in a colorful shirt.

"I'm sooo sorry" I said rushing to pick her up.

" Listen son. We are not making this a habit of you trampling over me. I'm not THAT small aight." She said with a sass letting me pick her up off the floor.

" Yes Maam" I said laughing. " Where are your things. Are you packed"

" Yea Tae has my things they went down to the lobby but I'm scared to go down there because I'm just in a over sized shirt and some slides. If I go down there with you guys I'm going to look like some tramp one of you guys hooked up with or something." she said as she folded her arms.

I grabbed one of my jackets and put it on her. I pulled up the hood over her for that she had pulled back by a headband. I grabbed her hand and walked towards the elevator.

" I cant go there are cameras and stuff and people and.." I cut her off.

" Listen, just stay close to me and the boys dont look at anyone dont stop walking at all just get to the car ok" I said reassuring her that everything's was going to be fine.

We met up with the rest of the boys. they all had on jogging pants or shorts. We all looked a hot mess but we couldnt stay at the hotel because the people started making complaints about all the attention that had swarmed towards us.

" Let's head out" one of the body guards said while opening the door.

Screaming and yelling invited us as we walked out but soon enough it got quiet. Nai was gripped on to my shirt walking next to me. All you hear was the flashing of pictures. We quickly tried to find our way to the car. You could hear murmurs of " Who is that?" and " Ew she's black". I wish Nai couldnt hear it but I knew she did. She started lifting her head up and walking proudly by herself still walking in the midst of us as we made our way to the car.

" Omg Its Nai Nai on youtube. I LOVE YOU!!" you here a group out of the crowd scream.

I saw a smile creep up on her face.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
(Naiomi pov)

" That was crazy" I said as we rode in the car to God knows where.

" Naiomi you have a fan base." Jungook asks in astonishment.

" My Instagram has up to 2 mill and my youtube is up to 1.5 mill. It took about 3 years though while I was in college" I said with a shrug.

" That's really good" Jimin says with a smile.

" I guess. I think it's time for me to head home I've had a lot of fun with you guys but I feel as if I'm going to be a burden you guys have a concert here in like two days and then you will have to leave. You guys need to focus on ARMY and all that gucciness."

" GUCCINESS???" namjoon asks. " What is that" he says with the most confused look on his face.

" Its a word u use to replace " All that stuff" "

" You so silly?" Hoseok says while slapping my thigh.

It makes a loud sound of skin because I'm only wearing a shirt. This causes everyone to look at Hoseok crazy.

" Child of God. She ain't one of us" Namjoon yells.

" Sorry...sorry" hoseok says while rubbing the spot he hit.

"DONT TOUCH HER!!!!" Namjoon says making everybody jump and Nai laugh.

" Its not that serious. He didnt mean it in that way. I know how to take care of myself." Nai says with a sass while snapping her fingers in the air. " You just stay over there."

Namjoon decided to turn back around in his seat and be quiet. A few minutes later we pull up on front of a big house with a beautiful scenery and everything.

" This is Boss Bang estate here in Seoul. He doesnt usually let his workers stay here but he heard there was a situation that happened and thought it would be smart if you guys stay here to continue working on things. Also Ms.Wells you are all over tv now so Boss Bang wants to have a word with you once he gets here. Clothing and equipment is prepared for all of you. So go get dressed and com back down the stairs for breakfast and we will start working."
One of the managers said while a security guard opens the door to the car.

This is going to be a long day.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Sorry it took me so long to upload and on top of that is boring.

Me So Sowwy.

But dont you worry my babies we gonna get some stuff stirred up very nicely 🤐🤐🤐🤐

Who doesnt like a good Taekook hmm??