I Bet The Neighbors Know My Name

" You wanna leave me?"

This was the only thing said before a long pause of silence. Namjoon sits on his bed in shock of the words that just came out of Naiomi's mouth. His heart was lowly tearing apart he didnt understand what he did wrong he didnt understand why he didnt want to fight for us.

"No. Baby nooo." Naiomi said hurriedly sat next to the internally dying man. She grabbed his face and kissed him with so much passion. 

She broke the kiss to explain herself.

" Im not made for this. More like this wasnt made for me. Ive pushed through the hate comments but they are all right. Ive leeched on to you guys and basically brung you guys further down. i care for you guys way to much to do that to you guys. because of me thier is probably a big wedge between Kookie and Tae. Yoongi and Jimin cant get any alone time because they are always worried about me. Hobi cant even be with girlfriend because she is scared......"

"Hobi datin?" Joon asked with a confused look.

"I know right i didnt even know...." Naiomi quickly responded "......but yea. Jin is broken because of me. I did take his lover after all. And you cant even introduce me to your parents."

"Who told you that."

"Hobi."

"Sooooo he can tell everyone elses business but cant tell nobody he dating someone." Namjoon nodded in disappointment.

"I just learned that you just made a connection with your family and now im breaking you guys apart." Naiomi says fiddling with her fingers. " I dont want you to be ashamed of me."

Namjoon grabbed his girlfriend and sat her on his lap. Putting her legs on each side of him making sure they were facing each other. 

"Im *kiss* not *kiss* ashamed *kiss* of *kiss* you  *kiss*" said with a smile on his face.

"But what about you par..."

"Listen, they didnt respect my decision about music. Look at me now. They dont wanna respect my decision about you. Look where i am." he said gripping onto her thighs. "Right here witchu."

"But what about...."

"You not going nowhere" He said pulling out his phone and pressing play on the playlist on his phone.

A dope beat came out. 

"See everyone knows NaiNai but they dont know RapMama..........do they?" he said with a smirk.

"YOUR SO CRAZY!" Naiomi yelled kissing her boyfriend.

The kiss got so heavy that Naiomi was now laid flat on the bed with namjoon in between her legs.

He was moving down her neck leaving love bruises  down her neck. He takes off her shirt to behold the beautiful chocolate skin and the dark mark on her side coincidentally healed into a heart shaped mark that he fell in love with.

He kissed down he abdomen while giving her a whole body worship.

soft moans escaped Nai's mouth.

Namjoon wasnt like that man that took her. He was gentle and caring. It wasnt scary . It felt right. He didnt hurt her. he was kind about it. he asked for permission to remove her shorts and began showing love to the thighs he oh so loved. Gripping the slightly while making cute hickey bruises down them.

He finally made his way to the most important area and slowly began so lick slowly.

Hearing the small moans escaping Naiomi as he licked the juices out completely in love with the taste. He began to go deeper in letting his tongue explore the foreign walls.

Naiomi was now a moaning mess. She couldn't control her mouth.

After a while Namjoon couldnt bear it anymore he politely asked.

"Can I......."

"Please...be careful."

Namjoon removed his clothes.

"I will go slow....Just tell me and Ill stop...."

He aligned himself and slowly entered

That was the night where Namjoon and Nai got to be a little closer.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--

(The next morning.)

Namjoon woke up with the worst bed head. Turning around to his side to see his girl still sleep taking up 80% of the bed.  He threw the cover over her partially naked body while laughing at crazy position while sleeping.

Namjoon walked out the room to see pouting members eating breakfast with bags under their eyes he didnt understand what was the problem.

"Good morning" Namjoon said fixing his plate.

"Oh is it a good morning?!??!!!??!" Jin yelled.

"Whoa? whats wrong with you?"

"Oh you wanna know whats wrong?" Jin took in a deep breath. "doyouknowhowloudyouwerelastnightigotnobeautyrestwhatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Alll we kept hearing was the freakin bed banging against the wall. You know the picture on my wall fell and the lamp I got from Malta cracked and broke." Yoongi complained.

"Naiomi screamed so loud the glass i was drinking out of shattered in my hand." Tae explained holding up his hand with TaTa bandaids on them. "We are fighting when my hands heal."

"Damn i went slow." Namjoon said

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN???" They all yelled

"Shooo..... I wonder what fast is" Jimin said rubbing his temples. "I wonder if Yoongi could do me like that?" Jimin internally thought.

"I wonder is Tae could do something like that too Jimin" Jungkook thought using his telepathy. (Joke from  a video series called "If BTS RUN was dubbed")

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've been gone for a long time I know I know but its because of finals okay. Ya gurl almost done two more days and im all yours okay.

Yall need to watch these if BTS was dubbed Vids i be dieing laughin. 

Anyways sorry for poor smut. I cant really write it write it sooooo you just gone have to bear with whats there cuzz ive done it twice and they werent good sooooooo yep we not going that route again imma just leave to your wild imagination.

I also recognized no ones wants to as questions on the Q&A like damn aint nun yall wanna know shoooo.

hurt my feelings

Also i got a Zepeto if anyone has one out there sooo yea if you wanna add me dats cool.

More drama to come

VOTE, Comment, then repeat i want somone peeps to call my Squad Squad where my DAY 1s At?????????