Husband and Husband pt.1

It had been a long 2 years and things were finally back together.

Jin and Yoongi went to do thier military service. Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook formed thier subdivision for the time being "J3". Tae became a K-Drama actor full time and RM continued his solo career as a Rapper alongside Naiomi who continued her career as a singer.

But this day. Was a special day. This day was the day of Jungook and Taehyungs wedding. Thier parents never gave them blessing but they didnt care ar this point anymore. Everyone was happy.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Tae stood in the mirror looking at the white suit he had on. He decided to go with no shirt since there wedding was in the beach of Las Angeles. He couldn't believe that this day was actually happening. He could feel the butterflies swell up in his stomach. He was finally going to marry the love of his life.

Naiomi walked into the dressing room. She gasped at his appearance.

"You look magical" she said with a big smile on her face. "Now sit down so I can do your makeup."

Tae did as told.

Nai began to apply light makeup only enough to highlight his already beautiful features.

"So." Naiomi began. "I dont know whether you guys do this in Korea but there is this thing where you where something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue."

Taehyung sat up at this comment pating close attention.

"Its for good luck or something like that." Naiomi explained. "So here is the first thing."

She pulled out a gold chain with small badazzeled jewels in it.

"This chain was given to me by my gang boss when I was 16. I've kept it ever since. I know its wierd but it goes nice with the suit and give u a little sparkle" she said clicking the small chain around his neck.

"For something new. Jin got you these GUCCI earings." She said clipping them in his ears. "He just knew you would like them."

Tae smiled big as he got to look at them bling in the light.

"For something borrowed I just took Yuni' bracelet. I couldnt really think of anything else." It was a simple thin chained bracelet with a small heart charm hanging from it.

"Lastly, something blue." She pulled out a contacts case. "You look great in blue eyes anyway."

They bothed laughed at the last gift.

"I'm so excited I cant speak." Tae explained staring at himself in the mirror." I'm actuall going to do this."

Tae turned around and looked at Nai. "And you are too."

"Yea. Maybe one day. Joon and I will get married."

"You guys are getting married today." Tae said bluntly.

"What are you talking about." Naiomi asked confused.

"Look in the closet."

Naiomi walked over to the closet. She opened it hesitantly. In it was a beautiful gown, heels and a veil.

"Wooooow" Naiomi said as her eyes began to tear up. But then something clicked. "No Tae, I cant do this to you. This is your day......."

"I wouldn't want to share this day with anybody else but you." Tae said gripping onto Naiomi's arms so they could see eye to eye." You deserve this day."

"Sorry I dont have any good luck gifts for you." Tae chuckled. "But I do have this expensive gown right here that is here for you to wear and if you wanna get married hurry up and put it on so we can do this thing."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Jungook and RM. Took manly glances at each other as if they were proud fathers of one another.

"I feel like I'm about to conquer the world" Jungook said straightening his suit jacket.

"You and me both." Namjoon replied back.

"Hyung, you have been almost like a father figure to me. You have been there from the very beginning. You were the reason I joined Bighit. Now to get married with you. It's almost as an honor. I happy for you and Naiomi."

"And as for you and Tae."

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Omgg. This chap is sooo good......I think.

I really liked it.

Look out for pt.2

Jin is going to be leaving soon. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for when it happens because I cant deal. I have been on edge since the interview and the one of Exo's member are litterally leaving this month. Lord I cant deal.

Exo Fighting
Bts Fighting

One Love
Love yourself
Speak yourself