IM OUT DIS BIHHH

(Jimin Pov)

I woke up to a still dead Yoongi. It was 12:00 in the afternoon. And what it sound like everyone else was up and extremely loud. I tried to get up feeling all the soreness of lastnight. 

I walked out the room in just some shorts trying to see what all of the fuss was about. When i walked in they were all sitting in a circle playing a card game but all stopped in thier tracks to see me. The room was silent as all the boys began to stare.

" YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they all screamed in unison laughing right afterward.

"He tore you apart!!!" Taehyung teased.

" Two dwarfs doing it ewwww!" Jungkook continued.

" Leave me alone." I say curling up in a ball feeling completely embarrassed.

" Shut yo gay ass up." Hoseok says throwing a pillow at the two in my offense.

" But he took it to another level!" Jungkook says between laughs.

" Next time you guys feel the need to express your feeling atleast give everyone a heads up or get a room at a hotel or something." Namjoon pleads.

" Yah. I do whatever i want with my Jiminie." Yoongi says waddling out with bedhead. He walks past the boys to get to the kitchen and pours juice.

" You guys are terrible" Jin says in disappointment. " I didnt raise you guys to act this way."

" Welp. Its what it is now." Namjoon says shrugging his shoulders playing his next hand. " Guys they are letting Naiomi out today so im gonna pick her up later today. Clean up this place would you." He says pointing at the mess that the left all over the house.

" Sir yes Sir" Yoongi says sarcastically while chugging down what was left of his juice. 

.....................................................

(Nai Pov)

I GET TO LEAVE TODAY. No more seeing the same walls. I was shot on the side of my abdomen hitting a serious artery so while that was healing i had to stay in the hospital to be watched for 3 week. 3 valuable weeks where I couldve been performing and connecting with NATION. I have been receiving so much love from my fans who all wished for a speedy recovery. 

Sadly I will be rolling around in a wheelchair for another week before I can go back to regular activities and even then I still have to take things easy.

INCOMING FACETIME

MOM

" Aw Shit" 

I answer the call knowing what was coming.

" I KNOW THAT WE ARENT ON GOOD TERMS AND THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS I LET YOU DO BECAUSE YOUR GROWN NOW. BUT THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

1. You leave for Korea and dont contact anyone for 2 years. TWO!!!

2.You go around probably sleeping your way to the top and still dont contact anyone.

3. Then i had to see on the news that you were shot and you dont contact me when you get a chance.

I GET WORRIED TOO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!" my mother screams from the top of her lungs.

"MOM Im fine. I went to Korea because I wanted to experience something different and to grow as a musician. I never slept with anyone and this is the reason i dont talk to you. Im still a full virgin if you wanna know. I appeared on the new the news the day of and you failed to call to see if i was ok then. You havent tried to contact me since I came to Korea and then when i became famous i bought you and the family a new house which what it looks like through the camera is a mess and on top of that i have been paying the bills. Ive been in the hospital for 3 weeks. Which means i havent been able to take care of things such as check to see if your bills are paid. So just get to the point Ma. "