Come Back Home

(Naiomi pov)

I was finally off that plane. I threw up about five times good thing I was I first class by myself. When I got off the plane and walked into seoul's airport my whole body relaxed. I wasnt as big as a full house but more like a really nice apartment so I was getting heavy. Body guards on all sides of me as I began to head down the escalator. Once I reached half way down I could hear screaming of MULTIPLE fans yelling and cheering. It was so loud.

"Aish. I know they are here to welcome me but can the please do it quietly this time." Naiomi complained.

Naiomi turned to one fan who was happy and loud.

"Hey you seem loud enough. I'm heavily pregnant as you can see. Which means a lot of things are sensitive right now. One being my ears. Can you please tell Nai Nation to turn it down."

The young girl was quick to respond.

"I have a quicker way." She pulled out her phone and began typing. Soon enough all the fans phones rang a notification at once and the whole place began to become quiet.

"Thank You!!" Naiomi said thanking the fans.

She walked through the crowd peacefully.

She finally reached the door where she saw the man she missed so much waiting on the other side of the street.

" Babeee" Naiomi did the cutest waddle ever to her boyfriend. She went straight in from a hug." I missed you so much"

" How did you know it was me." Joon asked laughing. He was wearing a bucket hat and a mask.

"I know what yo big head ass look like" Naiomi replied playfully slapping the back of his head.

Namjoon laughed as he pulled his girlfriend close. Well as close as he could considering the belly. He snuck in a kiss. "Let's go home."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Once the two finally hit home. Naiomi went straight to the kitchen pulling out ever snack she saw.

"YAHH!!!!THOSE ARE MY CHIPS!!!!" Tae said watching Naiomi raid the kitchen.

"WHEN YOU START HAVING TO EAT FOR THREE COME TALK TO ME. UNTILL THEN YOU CAN REALLY FIGHT ME!!" Nai bit back.

Tae and Nai had a state down before Namjoon stepped in the middle of the two.

"Okay guys. Naiomi gets rights to whatever she want on the kitchen for the next four months okay."

The rest of the boys who were watching what was about to go down began to moan and groan.

But there was one specific person missing. One person in particular who would hate this new rule.

Naiomi stayed doing a head count.

6....there is only 6......and where is her brother?

"Where is Jin and Shawn?" Naiomi asked

The whole house went quiet.

"He didnt tell you?" Joon asked.

"Tell me what?"

"Shawn got a call from childcare services in Memphis. Turns out Shawn has two kids by two different women. Bothell mothers died recently so they went on a search for Shawn. Shawn and Jin went back to America to go get them and bring them here."
Joon explained.

"Oh wow." Naiomi said stuffing her mouth with Tae's chips." that really crazy to hear. I'm an Auntie now huh. Where are they staying?"

"Jin has his own house so they are going to move in there which gives us their room for the nursery."

"Thats cool." Naiomi says now munching on a pickle. "Hey Joon do we have some barbeque sauce anywhere. And can someone find me some lobster and caviar I've been craving it since I got here."

"You are eating a pickle asking for lobster. This is not okay. You eat like a monster." Hobi says on laughter.

Sniffles are heard through the laughter.

The room get quiet as they see Naiomi in straight tears.

"What happened why are you crying" Namjoon asked not understanding what happened.

"He said I was a monster. He called me a fat monster!!!" Naiomi cried all caught up in her hormones that she had not released in the past 5 months.

She stormed out carrying all the snacks she could into her bedroom. Then all you could hear was loud crying and the sound of wrappers shuffling around.

"See what you did." Namjoon said looking at the boys.

"Hey I didnt do anything it was Hobi" Jungkook said throwing his hands up in defense.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Jimin had taken a stroll to a nearby cafe. Ever since the little dispute with Yoongi he hadn't really been speaking to him. Jimin decided that it's time for him to start treating himself.

But today was disturbed by a certain someone.

"Jimin."

Jimin turned around d to see who called his name.

"Tony?"

"Yo ChimChim!"

An old friend from way back when appeared.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
"Jungookie" Tae called as he hopped out the shower. "Have you seen my lotion anywhere."

Jungkook being a smartass answered. "Its probably somewhere next to the bed where you walked yourself off to the thought of me."

Followed by this comment was a wack to Jungkook head from a bar of soap. Tae threw a whole bar of soap at Jungkook's head.

"Aiiisshhhh that hurts" Jungkook winces in pain.

"GOOD!!" Tae yelled back.

"Hey Taehyung."

"Yes babe"

"Let's get married in two years on the beach of L.A."

"Why there?"

"Because that is the place I was sure I fell for you."

《《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Okay I added a lot of stuff but it's going to be alright. We gone end this out on a good note.

HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY 💜💜💜