I'm Late

" Yuni is going to be so pissed" I start gathering my things in a frantic

" Wait who?" namjoon starts getting in a frantic along with me.

" I'm late... TO WORK"

And before I knew it there she was ringing up my phone.

Incoming Call
Mina Yun
Answer

" Where are you? Are you okay? Did you really get lost again?" she starts with the questions.

" Its a really long story but I'm on my way" I ran as fast as I possibly could out the bookstore.

" Yo..... Where are you going" Namjoon yelled trying to follow after me before he was stop by a co-worker. He wasnt supposed to be outside without anything covering his face or something and he hadn't taken his pictures yet.

" She left her whole bag" Namjoon whispered with a giggle.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" YOU MET WHOOOO!!!!!" Yuni tells before I could cover her mouth.

" Shhh.....stop I dont want people getting psyched" I looked around making sure no one else was paying attention.

"But, yea I ran into them on the way here and hurt myself a little" I continued pointing at my nose." But all we did was say hello and I left"

" You really shouldnt have, that was your chance to talk about what you do and see if you could get some connections or something. And you should've called me so if can come see them you know I love BTS. Your so selfish." she scolded

I laughed at how serious she was.

" Where is my b...."

" Ehem" a guy clearing his thought a little too loud while two other guys were standing beside him and the other four taking a seat. All wear some sort of hat, scarf or mask covering thier face.

I walked up smiling " Hi sir may I take your order" knowing exactly who it was.

" Um yes, I'm going to take a caramel mocha and I would also like to return something to someone here" He said with a shortness of breath.

He held up my bag that I totally had forgot.

" I'm a mess" I said receiving my bag back as I went to go make his mocha.

I ran quickly to yuni who was in the far back of the small kitchen area and whispered in her ear

" There they go"

Yuni ran with a quickness to go and greet herself as discreetly as possible with the biggest grin on her face.

" I'm Mina Yun but people call me Yuni" she said shaking namjoons had quite fiercely.

I walked up behind her giving him a cup that said Monster on it.

He chuckled.

We took the other guys orders. They drank and talked and then left. Surprisingly they didnt say bye but a pink haired chubby face came up to the counter where I was to talk.

" Hi I'm Jimin" he says stretching his chubby small fingers at me to shake.

" I wanted to know if this was you" showing me his phone it was a video of me that I posted of one my dance routines.

" yes" I said shyly

" I'm like ur biggest fan" he says with a whisper

He then runs off to catch up with the others leaving me in awe.