Who's In Control

(Yuni pov)

Life seemed to be going well for me. Just as planned. Naiomi is creeping her way into the limelight and I controlling it all. She sees me as someone she can trust which is good on my behalf.  If I'm being completely honest, I don't really care about her at all. I care about the publicity that she is getting. 

See when I first met her I knew she was special. I mean its not many black people who would learn another language just to fit in somewhere. Its truly sad when you hear her story. a nerdy little girl too smart to be with the nerds too white to hang out with her own too black to hang out with white people. and a family who always wondered why she was in love with music than anything else. She grew up in the projects with 6 other siblings. She didn't get the best clothes and shoes like all the other kids and was lucky enough to get a shower. Once she got old enough she started working and bought herself a really small apartment not far and took a few of her older siblings who also decided to get jobs with her. From there she promised to get out and start a life of her own. Making it to college before she dropped out and came to South Korea.

I met her online on a Korean Learning app. Me as a teacher on there. She caught my attention and we became friends.......sooo I helped her get to South Carolina. Now the chick is famous. She is bringing in the money and I CONTROL IT.

Atleast that's what she thinks. 

(Naiomi pov)

Yuni is one of the closest friends I have but she has changed a lot lately. And I aint stupid I know when not to trust someone. She been hanging out with the Too Cute gang a lot lately which is perfectly fine with me as long as they are out of my face.

" Aye Darkie. We're heading out with Yuni you don't mind right." Bubble says nonchalantly.

" Hey stupid bitch I have an actual name. Might wanna try using it. You guys have fun." I say back in the tone.

This is something I have gotten used to by the girls so I don't care anymore.

" Fine then" she says walking out the door.

" Make sure to trip on thin air and bust yo ass for me." I say waving them off out the door.

Yuni following behind them begins laughing at the comment a made.

Yuni had taken a position in Big Hit Entertainment and became a manager for Too Cate also. I'm proud of her for making big strides that she does.

I finally found the time to see the video that the boys were talking about. Taehyung anf Jungook had really slipped this time and you would think all the Taekook fans would try to help. Which there were but didn't seem to be enough. Hate infiltrated the comment sections. girls and guys completely in an uproar about the incident.

I felt for them.

I was worried about all the boys though. They are my friends. Especially Jin because I hurt him.

Its been a few weeks since the incident.

Hoseok and I text but I haven't seen them pass the newest music video that they just released. 

I wanted to know if they were truly ok.

and then

INCOMING CALL

JIN JIN

"Hello?" I started. 

All I hear is heavy breathing.

" Jin"

More breathing.

" JIN!!!!??" 

"help" a soft wimper came from the phone."no one else would answer."

"HOW CAN I HELP YOU? WHAT HAPPENED?WHERE ARE YOU"

" We got back from the airport and I said that the other boys would go to the condo and Ill go get something to eat." He starts coughing." But on my way there these guys came. They yelled at me and attacked me and I couldn't fight them off and and ......."

"Where are you Seokjin"

" I'm on the side of that café you used to work at. You know the one..."

" I'm on the way."

......................................

I sped my way to him as fast as I could. And there I found him beside the dumpster. Half of his face covered in blood. His clothes were torn. He was beaten badly. 

I picked him up and went to the condo they stayed.

I went to their door.

BANG BANG BANG

no answer

BANG BANG BANG

Jungkook answers the door. "Jin hyung I'm hungry and you took..."

I push past them to see the guys sitting around.

"NONE OF YOU COULD ANSWER THE PHONE!!!! JIN WAS JUMPED AND COULD NONE OF YOU COME AND GET HIM."

"what?" namjoon says jumping up from his seat."where is he"

" He is in my car" I replied out of breath. 

All of the boys ran passed me and out the door.

2 minutes later Namjoon came in carrying Jin in his arms the boys instantly sprinting into action getting water, bandages, wet cloths.

"I'm so sorry" namjoon says holding Jin in his arms as he laid there in the middle of the floor.

He began to take off his shirt. There were bruises across his body and scars on his rib cage.

" Thank God nothings broken." Jimin says while cleaning up the blood around Jins face.

Jin groaned and moaned and winced when someone touched him.

" Who did this to you?" Jungook asked becoming mor furious every second.

Even though Jin is the tallest and would be considered one of the delicate of the group. And that shouldve been thought about.

After a while of cleaning him up and bandaging Jin fell asleep immediately.

" Shit. First Jungook and Taehyung. Then this shit. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US" Namjoon says with a bang on a table.

Yoongi sat in a corner lookin damn near like a demon.

" Someone really wants us to fall apart. Slowly but surely. We were never so vulnerable before." Yoongi says in a subtle tone.

Who would it be though?