Nai Nai Land

After the tour they finally went back to Korea some happier than others. Naiomi was working on a new mixtape and so was RM. They had finally built in a recording studio for Naiomi in the house and at Big Hit Entertainment for her music creativity. The other boys were put on break for a short week while this was going on.

Naiomi had been working extremely hard for the past two days. She hasn't left her studio "NaiNaiLand" in two days.

"Ahhhh. Naiomi went come out of there." Namjoon complains as he sits on the couch watching the seemed like endless commercials that played on the tv."She wont even let me sit in there to see her face."

Jimin walked in with to mugs of hot chocolate in her hand.

"Yoongi is just the same. I haven't see him either he has been in Genius Lab since we got back from tour." Jimin pouted next to the pouting hyung.

"The only person they will open the door for is Jin and that's because he comes baring food."Namjoon scowls while sipping his hot chocolate.

"BUT I COME BARING SOOO MUCH MORE!!" He says motioning his whole body while posing in sexy positions."AND HE DENIES IT EVERYTIME!"

"Okay sir. I did not need to know that." Namjoon says while covering his eyes from the scary sight of Jimin's horniness." Keep it to yourself."

Jimin pouted more and sat crisscross applesauce with his arms crossed at the thought the Yoongi didnt want to see him.

A door creaked in the hallway where the studios were heard.

"Babe." A deep voice was heard down the hall.

Jimin stood up in excitement."Yeeesssss!"

"Can you keep it down a little I could hear you through the sound proof youloud.ugzecw6.ugze Oh and can I get some hot chocolate or somthing." And then the door softly shut.

Jimin's smile began to fade as he walked back into the kitchen. And then the kitchen.

And then the door opened again with Suga peering out the crack.

"Babe" Yoongj called again.

"Yes." Jimin said in a melancholy tone.He was sliding his feet down the hallway to the studio with a mug in hand.

"Hurry I want you with tonight."

Jimins face instantly brightened up to the sound of that and he started to quicken his pace as the door widened  for him to come in.

Leaving a lonely Joonie sitting in the living room still with a pout.

"Aigoo. No one loves me."

"No one?"a faint voice asked."Damn."

It was Naiomi standing in front of him. She had on his sweatshirt that stopped at he thighs and some slides on. She looked really tired in the face. Her hair was matted in some areas from sitting in one are for a long time.

"I mean my name is No One now??" She said while slowly walking to the kitchen fixing her some water.

"You look....." Namjoon started.

"Sexy As Fuck." Naiomi finished before he could insult her.

"Right" Namjoon came behind her backhugging his love while she warmed up ramen."You smell like three days ago."he then joked.

"I know but it was worth it I'm all done. I created this one song and I think I want Tae to feature on it." Naiomi says while breaking her chopsticks.

"You dont want me to feature on it?"

"Naw. Im waiting on a joint album for that."

"WOW"

"Yea." Naiomi finished while stuffing ramen in her mouth followed by stuffing Namjoons."Where are the other boys?"

"Tae and Jungkook went on a date and Jin and hope went shopping."

"Oh" she said with a slight head nod." I'm going to take a shower. Care to join."

"Stop playing."

"I'm oh so serious."

"Okay"
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
5 mins later
"WHEN YOU ASKED WOULD I LIKE TO JOIN I DIDNT KNOW YOU MEANT STAND HERE AND WATCH YOU SHOWER FROM OUTSIDE!" Namjoon yelled in disappointment while sitting on the sink counter.
--------------------------

(Tae's Pov)

Sooooo....Jungkook said he wanted to take me on a date and im kind of skeptical because we passed 3 arcades already and its making me worried. He told me not to ask any questions. Im really anxious. He is in a nice casual suit and I just got in some Jeans  and a t-shirt.

We began pulling up to an open resturant with a view of Seoul. Lights and flowers surrounded the trees and there in the middle of it all was a table with lit candles and two plates.

"Kookie beautiful." Tae says admiring the lights.

"Your beautiful." Junkook said while taking up Taes hands into his own." When are relationship first started. It started off rocky and scary. And we grew from it. You are my world and I....." Jungkook plants one knee into the ground." Wanna take every rocky and scary step with you for the rest of our crazy lives."

He opened a box with Golden ring inside.

Taehyung stood frozen in front of the other

"I know it not much. But I know you love Gucc....." Jungkook was stopped mid sentence by Tae smashing his lips into his.

" I love you Kookie. I love you so much." Tae said while crying into his shoulder. "Of course I'll marry you."

"Babe I"

"SHUSH AND PUT THE GUCCI RING ON!" Tae said flashing his ring.finger in Jungkooks face.

He was happy to oblige.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●●•●••
I KNOW I KNOWNYOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME. U HAVENT. UPDATED IN FOREVER.

IM A SINGER SOOO IM ALWAYS PRACTICING PERFORMING AND OTHER THINGS.

Just recently was told I would be participating in the Lion King. I'm oh so excited.

Tae and Kookie is tying the knot question is........

How easy will it be???

And what about Jin and Hoseok will they find love?

Find out next Time onnnnnn.......

A DARKER SHADE OF LIGHT
*also I havent forgotten the Q&A I will get to it sooner or later 😋😋😋