Hey There

(It's been about 3 months later)

Retrieving Lyla and Kia was harder than expected. There was paper works and things needed to be taken care of and because of Shawn's past records they made it difficult for him to gain custody. Not only that but their families put a fight also. Because of work Jin couldnt stay the whole duration but everytime he could he would take a round trip just so he could support his boyfriend.

Jin had instantly grew a connection with the little girls. With the little english he knew he began teaching them how to speak and read at least to his level. Because of where the two girls grew up they didnt have the proper education or the proper loving conditions either.

It became so big that even the media grew on it. Hashtags becoming trends and everything.

After constant battling.

They finally won custody.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Jimin was playing with Jungkook on the game when his phone started to ring. He answered it putting it on speaker phone so he could could continue playing.

"Hey chim chim."

"Toooonnnyy Heeeyyy"

"You wanna go out tonight. There is a litt party going on and I thought you would be the perfect plus one." Tony explained.

Jimin could understand what he said but couldnt really reply properly due to the fact that he still wasnt that good at speaking english.

"You. Take. Me. Party?" Jimin said back.

"Yes. Would you like to go?"

"Yes. Sure Tony" Jimin said in an excited tone.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 8 then."

"Okay Tony."

The call going up.

Jungkook was surprised. His hyung was taking it so casually.

Jungkook was about to say something when Yoongi busted in.

"Really Jimin.....really..." Yoongi says with anger written all over his face.

This had been going on for sometime. Jimin would go out in the night with Tony or some other guy and act as if Yoongi wasnt there making sure he knew Jimin was making plans.

Jimin acted as if he couldnt hear Yoongi because Yoongi hasn't said anything he wants to hear.

"Your going out with that guy once again. You are all over the media. People are seeing you." Yoongi explained. "Its almost like your trying to cheat on me."

This statement.

This statement right here.

Set Jimin over the edge.

Jimin hopped up from his seat faced Yoongi and punched the shit out of him.

"You want to talk about cheating huh!"

Jimin took a nice right hook. Yoongi was so close to fighting back but after that last hit he just kept dodging Jimin not wanting to hurt his angered lover.

"How about you and your freaking denial of me! How about you shaming me for being gay and then ending up gay yourself! Or the time I actually caught you getting sloppy top from 3 skanky bitches!" Jimin says throwing fists at Yoongi everytime. "I stood by your stupid ass for 2 years now TWO. And because I find someone who actually wants me for more than my ass you want to tell me what I can and cannot do."

Jungkook was now holding  Jimin back.

Jimin started picking up things and throwing them at Yoongi. Breaking glass all over the place.

"I HATE YOU MIN YOONGI. I FUCKING HATE YOU." Jimin turned into a blubbery mess of tears. "I HATE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH." Jimin wailed in tears. Still picking up random shit and throwing it at him.

At this point everyone was now watching  the scene take place.

They had never seen Jimin like this before. Jungkook began actually using force, holding Jimin down in his arms.

Yoongi watched the one person that ever truly love break all the way down because of him. He tried to touch Jimin but was rejected.

"OKAY EVERYONE IN THE MEETING ROOM NOW" Namjoon said busting out his bedroom.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Firstly, Naiomi is going to burst at any moment now. And you guys yelling and stuff is scaring her." Namjoon said slamming his hand

Jimin started to murmur under his breath.

"What you say Jimin?" Namjoon cocked his head to the side.

"I said....MAYBE IF YOU GUYS HAD YOUR OWN PLACE THIS WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM." Jimin jumped up with fury. "I GET IT NAIOMI IS YOUR BABY MAMA AND THINGS BUT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN YOUR GROUP. YOU AND JIN HAVE FORGOTTEN OUR GOAL AND OUR PURPOSE BLINDED BY LOVE."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JIMIN. WE ARE LITTERALLY HAVING THIS MEETING BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR EMOTIONAL ASS" Tae hopped in trying to defend his hyungs.

"EVERYBODY SIT THE FUCK DOWN." Naiomi said rolling in her wheel chair.

She kept the one she got when she got shot. And it came in handy now that she is carrying two kids and she is close to due date.

Yuni was helping push the wheelchair into the room.

"Just sit down please." Naiomi asked politely this time out of breath.

They all sat down at the table.

"This is all my fault. Maybe from the beginning if I didnt become apart of this groups life maybe things wouldnt be like this." Naiomi admitted. But your personal issue arent my fault...Jimin."

Naiomi did a sharp turn to face Jimin."I know your hurt and everything but if your willing to talk shit you better be quick to back it up."

"NOTHING IS NO ONES FAULT!!"Jin yelled out of anger. "We are litterally fighting over nothing. Jimin is heartbroken because of Yoongi. Its Yoongi's fault. Everyone else is perfectly fine just where they are. The only person who hasn't said shit this whole time."

Everyone turned to Yoongi who didnt dare look up from staring at his lap.

"I dont know what's everybody's fuckin problem but Yoongi and Jimin. Figure it out or something because this cant be going on forever. If you have personal issues dont take it out on other people." Hoseok said deciding to leave out the meeting room. Yuni followed after him.

"Everyone just go to bed." Namjoon said as meeting adjourned.

Just as Namjoon said that Jimin's phone rang.

"I'm not going to bed. My ride is here. Bye" Jimin left slamming the door.

Everyone else left except Yoongi who finally balled in tears once everyone left the room.

《《《《《《《《¡》》》》》》》》》

WORST CHAPTER EVER SOWWY.