I Know

(Hoseok pov)

When I ran out the room. It wasn't even five minutes later before  I could hear screaming coming from the room followed by crashes and what sounded like shit breaking. Jin was at the end of the hall sobbing his eyes out. I still had Nai on the phone. I could hear her yelling asking what just happened but I was to worried about Jin to answer. 

I walked down to the end of the hall and sat right next to him.

" I'm sorry. I'm the oldest I shouldn't have walked out like that." He said still crying.

" Its ok. You have emotions too. Guess we need to consider everyone's now."

" I mean how did she do it. How was she able to captivate him so well and she made no efforts towards him. Ive always been there for him."

"You've been there for all of us. You have basically been there as a big brother and someone to share the heavy crown of leader with Namjoon. I'm pretty sure he would've just genuinely thought of you like a best friend."

" I know. Your right. I'm tripping." Jin says while ruffling through his hair.

" I'm sorry Jin." Nai said through the phone.

" You heard that whole conversation" Jin says partially freaked.

" Yea I heard things pop off and I couldn't hang up the phone because I was worried." Nai says 

" What are you apologizing for you didn't do anything wrong ?" Jin asks in confusion

" I didn't know how you felt about Namjoon and that my presence would be such a problem. If it makes it any better. I haven't decided to pursue him." Nai says trying to make the situation better.

" Do whatever you want Naiomi because the fuck Imma do. Turn him out? You have him." He says in a very harsh tone.

His face was red steamy tears ran down his eyes as he eventually stormed out the room. 

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

( Jins Pov)

I'm angry. I'm fucking mad. But I know I cant be because I cant be. I have to wear a smile tomorrow and act as if I'm not torn up inside. I have to be there for everyone. I have to hold every broken hearts hand. But who is going to hold mine? I wanted to be happy with him. Atleast that's what I think. I don't really know why I feel like this because its only him. Its only him.

Only Him.

Just Him.

I walked in to my room that I shared with Him.

He sat there on his bed. His eyes just as red as mine. His face filled with agony and confusion. He didn't look at me. He just stared straight at the wall in front of him. As if someone drained the life that was left. A single tear streaming down his face so gently.

I sat on my bed not facing him so he wouldn't have a chance to see my face.

The lights are dim.

Soft sniffling coming from both of us.

I feel warmth on my back and two arms wrapped around my waist. He placed his head on the side of my neck. 

I broke down. 

" Don't pity me!" I say now turning into a red blubbery mess. Not fighting his embrace.

" I'm not. I'm apologizing for not seeing you. The way I should've." He says in a horse tone. I could feel the wetness coming from his eye lids.

" Why are you on me. Go to Naiomi. You want her. Go get her. Don't" I couldn't bring myself to finish my sentence choked by my own tears.

"No. I'm right where I need to be right now." he said gripping on me harder.

I know he wasn't telling the truth, but I couldn't bring myself to push him off. I just cried.

It was just Me and Him.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

(Jimin pov)

You make a fool out of me. When I lend you a hand. When I let you be an asshole to me. You make a fool out of me. I let you make a fool out of me. I let you get my hopes up. I let you lie to me. I let you talk down to me. I let you break me down. I let you make a fool out of me.

I have been laying here on this couch for two days. Two days. 

Why was I the one out here.

I busted through the bedroom door. Yoongi was there. His face looked as if he was surprised to see me. He looked like a fuckin mess.

" Don't be happy. Get out. I'm tired of sleeping on the couch" I said bluntly.

" Ok"

He gets up and fixes the bed. And takes a small blanket and sadly walks out the room. 

"thank you." 

Its been a good hour and I still couldn't go to sleep. The light was off but there were just things bothering me. The smell of Yoongi's cologne in the air. The constant sniffling I hear outside the door. And his laptop was still up and the light was still on. 

It reminded me of when I would just listen to him. And watched him work magic for the group.

I went to grab the laptop. When I played a song that really touched me it was a remix to serendipity with him in it. And his line was soo nice. It gave a whole new meaning to the song. And you could tell he was working hard on it too.

I began to cry.

I walked out the room where he was sitting there in the doorway.

" You asshole." I said still crying but this time with laughter." You fucked up my song"

he smiled a little.

I sat on the floor and hugged him.

" Figure out what you want." I said kissing the tears that ran constantly down his face.

" Because I have. And its not this Yoongi sooooo....... tell me when he comes back ok." I say pulling him in the room to lay him in his bed and cover him.

Hopefully he comes back to me.

.....................................................................................................................................

ITS MEEEEEEEEE
I know really sad chapter things will get brighter at some point

Make sure to comment and talk to me I wanna know how good I'm doing now