Home

My head is spinning right now. I don't know what's left to do I am waiting for anything to happen. I can't sleep at night either. I haven't seen my kids in 3 days I'm losing it. NamJoon can only help me so much. I can't even find a single trace of where they are and I feel helpless. If there is some type of sign or something. I would call the police but a story like this in these times they wouldn't believe it. Plus their  to simple. Knowing them there was probly just put up missing banners everywhere and hope for the best. I have nobody to depend on by myself and my family.

My thought were interrupted by the phone ringing.

I answered.

"NAIOMI COME NOW. WE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE."

"Where" I asked.

"We will send you the location. Be ready" Jin answered.

Namjoon looked at me. He was knew what was up.

We quickly pulled out the briefcase on a closet and started suiting up.

I threw on my black trench coat to cover all the equipment I carried.

Namjoon thought to himself about the first time he saw here in that. Around the time she had got shot. He found that interesting about her. The way she never changed. How she was always ready to fight. And it reminded him of why he loved her so much.

"You ready" Namjoon asked l.

"Yeah" Naiomi said softly tieing the belt to her coat. "Let's get our family back" she said. The sound of the heels to her boots clanked as she walked out the door.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●

Jin and Shawn waited at the end of the street when they saw a black car coming thier direction. The stood up from thier leaning positions as the black car came to a halt.

Namjoom and Naiomi stepped out the car.

" So what's the plan." Namjoon says as he walks out the car. You could see his breath from the cold air.

"They are in there." Shawn points to the old building down the street. There was indeed a ramen shop nearby.

The street was know for being a lively street especially on weekends. Gangs and drunkards would fill this street. Parties and hookers were known for being here. But all Lyla saw were the lights. The street lights that made this street seem like the place to be.

"Yoongi was finally able to trace the calls to this exact place." Jin explained. "Hobi went to the police force just in case, but they trust we can deliver on this mission. But we do have them for backup."

"So this is what's happening. We gone bust on there. Go pow pow. And get them out." Shawn says.

Naiomi hits him in the chest "Quit playing. Just follow my lead."

They walk to the door. And Nai knocks on it.

"Hide." She commands." I have a feeling I'm the main issue. I'll signal when you are needed."

Everyone did as told.

The door opened. Inside the building was a slender lady. She was holding Nai-lay in her hands.

It took everything in Naiomi's power not to snatch her and lay the woman right where she stands.

NaiLay began to cry as she reached for her mama.

"Oh you must be Naiomi. Please. Do come in." She said motioning her to enter.

The place didnt look a mess so at least her kids were somewhere where it didnt look like they were dieing.