Artist

(Taes pov)

Three red Camaro came driving in almost running over the kids. Out the cars came a whole gang of people who looked scary.

Maybe there were more of Naiomi's family?

The men came out the car all wearing some type of red and they all followed behind one guy who had a heavy like chain hanging from his neck.

I GOT IT. Naiomi's family members have a boy band too.

I'm so excited to meet them they look scary but maybe that's just how they look.

I looked to see what the other members were doing. The first thing I recognized was Jimin was still standing next to the makeshift basketball court and he wasn't paying attention to Yoongi like he usually does but began to start drooling over the black men who were playing with him. Fetching water for the guys instead of Yoongi. Which I found hilarious. When the cars rolled up everyone came to a halt. Things stopped. The ladies stopped talking. The kids stopped playing everything stopped.

" Soooo......Where is she?" The leader of the pack asked in a quiet but hard tone.

Naiomi then walked out with her brothers on either side of her.

" Da Fuq you want?" Naiomi answered back looking unbothered.

" Is that any old way to treat your boyfriend. I came to see you." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Your funny. You stopped being mine when you became everyone else so miss me with that aight. Now on the real what you doing here?" Naiomi responded in a more harder tone now.

" You haven't been here for a long time so imma let your tone slide. Listen while you were out there getting tiny Asian dick and shit. What used to be your is now mine. This whole hood is mine now. I can come up here and do whatever I like. And you cant do nothing."

" Who said dat was true?" Shawn said with a chuckle. " You think because you got on dat chain that I won't break yo ass to pieces right here. Better yet imma let Naiomi take of it."

"So you think that you gone run sum. You must not know who I am l.....Artist. Or do you go by a new name now?" Naiomi began to tease.

Artist pulled out a glock from behind intention and letting a rip. That's when I felt a hand grab around my waist and pull me closer to a wall.

It was Jungkook he then grabbed the little kids and dragged them inside on of the apartments.

Yoongi and Namjoon then began to jump into action also directing some of the people inside of the houses.

I didnt want to leave. I didnt want to sit back and not be able to do anything like last time. Last time she actually got shot. Last time she actually got hurt. Not again.

" Bae. Come in here." Jungkook yelled. " Naiomi can take care of herself."

I retreated following Jungkook's orders

..................
(Naiomi's Pov)

" You really gonna hold that up to me like that.....really?" She said nonchalantly.

Both of my brothers held up a weapon back.

I was packed to but I dont hold out my heat all willynilly. He knows this. Everyone in the middle of this street knows that this is dangerous.

Not only am I here but both of my brothers.

"Tell me why I shouldn't blow your head off right now" Artist says confidently aiming his gun directly at my head.

"Your not going to do it.....you cant." I respond with reassurance.

"MAN Fuck this." One of Artist's men said out of anticipation and attempted to shoot but before he could he was shot in the arm making him fall to the ground.

Naiomi stood there with a smirk on his face and a smoking gun in her hand.

She could see the surprised faces of the members.

" First, You abandon us here and now you are shooting them down." Artist yells in anger.

" Your mad because I didn't want to stay here and rot with you. You know I wanted more in my life and I worked for what I got. I didnt abandon nobody. I made myself a better person and I already have plans on making this place better. Stupid. Dont ever question my loyalty. You tried to shoot me. You bring ya boys disrupting the peace and think I won't react. Artist your doing all of the because your upset about us. Which is a childish move. I've only killed one person in my lifetime but you know I won't hesitate. Dont come at me like dat." I screamed in pure anger.

" Now put the gun down."

And with that the guys retreated. Picking up their wounded friend and leaving out.

" I'm coming back" Artist yelled out the door.

" He so fuckin annoying" I mumbled from under my breath.

"Him and his lil crew been ripping and running all through here thinking the own shit and everytime we don had to get him out." Shawn explained.

" Yea since Dad disappeared and you stopped gangin to go to college things have been hectic really." Quay added.

" Yall know where I stand. That life is behind me. And i know you guys tryna get right too but this cant be happening like this."

..................

After that everybody just went home.
The car ride was quiet. Jimin holding tightly to yoongi. I could tell he was afraid.

I knew something like this would happen.

God.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HEY SWEET HUNNY BUNCHES OF OATS.

Aren't you proud of me I posted.

A few things i gotta say

1. Namjoon's speech was absolutely wonderful I hope God really blesses him #Namjoonforpresidentoftheworld

2.Is it me or is Jimin getting finer every second of the day.

3. I call it the next album series is gonna be called Speak Yourself

4. Make sure to vote and comment I miss you guys.