???

(??? Pov)

It all comes down to this. I know they are going to find me soon. It's only a matter of time now. Cant wait to get out this goddamn place anyway.

So I can head back to Memphis as soon as possible.

Stupid ass Asians. They gone pay for what they did. Not only did they take the only thing that ever mattered to me but came and destroyed my reputation. Who the utter fuck do they think they are.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
(Back at Shawn and Jin's House)

"HOW ARE MY KIDS GONE!!!!!?!?!?" Shawn yells throwing a glass at the wall which made Jin jump.

As soon as they got the threat they called Shawn to let him know what had happened. He was still at the stadium helping the crew pack up equipment.

"Baby, we are going to figure this out I promise." Jin says cautiously walking up to him to comfort him but it was useless. Once he got close enough to touch him it felt as if he would he would break him. He looked so fragile. Any sudden movement could set a ticking bomb off.

"Baby. I was supposed to protect them. I was supposed to be the father they deserved and I failed them." Shawn said bluntly. His face was straight. His eyes were dull. He looked as if he were dead.

"You still are." Is all that Jin could say reaching in and kissing his lovers forehead. "We are going to find them. No worries." They began to hug but thier embrace was cut short by a ringing phone.

Blocked Number

Answer                               Decline

Jin answered the call and  go straight figuring it was the guy again untill he heard his daughters voice.

"Appa??Amma???" Lyla called out in a whisper.

"Baby it's me I'm here where are you??" Jin whispered back putting the call on speaker so Shawn could here. They quickly grabbed pencil and paper and clicked on the record button to record the call.

"Amma. The lady you talked to at the park took us. A man who looks like daddy helped her. The lady left her phone to go tend to Nichan and Nailay . I did what appa taught me and stole her phone. I'm in a really dark apartment on the street with all the bright lights at night. There us a ramen shop across from us in the window." Layla explained. "Please come get me.....please!!"

"Dont worry baby we are coming." Shawn said." We are coming."

The call abruptly ended once Layla began to scream.

"Jin call the others. I know exactly where they are."

Shawn quickly grabbed a brief case from inside the closet and opened it wide to find all his auxiliary still intact. He began loading up equipment.

Damn, those siblings (nai and shawn) really are alike huh??

"Let's go get them sons of bitches." Shawn said losing up a pistol and throwing it to Jin.

《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》
Yes I know it's short but baby cakes when I tell yall a homie been BUSY. SHE BEEN ON HA GRIND. BUT NEVER FEAR ILL BE HERE SOON ENOUGH.

I love you queens and always remember to stay sexy.😘😘

THIS BOOK IS ALSO COMING TO AN END SOON I THINK SOOOO TELL ME IF YA WANT MORE FROM YA GURL. I DO HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS........