Lo and Behold

(Tae's Pov)

All over my feeling overflowed uncontrollably in my soul. The one and only guy Ive ever looked at wants to marry me. My first love. My only love.

I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. I softly tugged on his hair. I tugged him closer by the jacket. Able to feel his his body heat in contrast to the cool breeze was euphoric.

He broke the kiss causing me to whimper at the absent feeling on my lips.

"Wait. Dont you wanna eat." Jungkook asked motioning towards the beautiful scenery.

Tae stood there and actually thought about it before shaking his head no." Take me to a hotel."

"What?"

"Lets go to a really nice Hotel."

"But Bae....." He was cut off by Tae who had successfully yanked Jungkook into the car while he hopped in the drivers seat and left the scene.

Tae swerved with speed  onto the street turning up the music on the car. He dropped the roof of the car down exposing their hair to the wind. Euphoria playing on blast as they traveled down the empty highway.

Jungkook sat there in awe of his crazy fiance. That boxy smile and those beautiful bright eyes and his dirty blond hair flowing in this wind. 

"JUNGKOOOK IS MIIIIIIINNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!" Tae yelled at the top of his lungs as he rolled down the streets of Seoul.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Yoongi pov)

I was finishing up a song when i heard the tedious sound of a pen popping open and closed continuously. I turned around in my swivel chair to find a very intrigued Jimin playing with a pen.

"Baby." at the sound of my voice Jimin popped out of LaLa Land and looked at me with an urgent look on his face.

"Yes." Jimin said in a soft tone still having the pen in his hand.

"Come here."

"Yes sir." He said while waddling over to Yoongi.

"Closer."

He scooted closer.

"Closer."

He moved just a half an inch more.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin and sat him on his lap but Jimin wasn't making eye contact with him.

"What's wrong with my beautiful angel." Yoongi asked moving Jimin's hair out of the way a little bit.

"Nothing babe." Jimin said shyly still not showing eye contact.

" Let me see your face." Yoongi commands while turning his face around by caressing his chin. "You look perfectly fine. Whats wrong baby?"

"I feel like Im in your way all the time. We dont do much together either. I mean I know we cant really cant do anything since fans dont know anything about us and things like Naiomi and Namjoon Hyung but still I feel like we should be bale to do a little something a little bit. Im not complaining. I just wanna be able to love you more. ya know." Jimin explained playing with the palms of his over-sized sweater .

Yoongi's face softened at the words that came out of Jimin's mouth. He felt guilty."Im so sorry Baby. Im not really romantic and i never took that into consideration of how you would feel im soo sorry. Dont worry baby. Ill fix everything."

These words earned him a soft smile from his timid lover. He kissed Jimin's forehead. That gave Jimin permission to position himself where he had  his legs on the sides on Yoongi leaving Yoongi in the middle of his legs. Jimin laid his head in Yoongi's shoulder while wrapping his arms around him as if he was a little infant. 

Yoongi continued to work in this position making sure not to wake the now sleep Jimin who found comfort on top of him. 

"Im so sorry baby" he whispered in the sweet boys ears.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Jin pov)

I dont know how these kids are going to survive i swear if i wasnt around they would starve. Well.....They would have Naiomi still i guess.

Jin was grocery buying thing in bulk for the heavy eaters he would have to prepare breakfast for in the morning when he felt his phone vibrate in the closet.

1 Message from Shawn

Shawn

Hey Beautiful

Jin 

Hey yourself. Wassup I havent gotten to talk to you in a while.

Shawn

Nothing i just saw the most beautifullest thing ever right now.

Jin

Wow. What was it? Where Are You?

Shawn

Im in a grocery store and this person standing infront of me is amazingly attractive. Should i confront them.

Jin

Go for it. It wouldnt hurt for you too.

Shawn

what should i say?

Jin

Hello.

Shawn

OK. Here Goes nothing

"Hey"

Jin heard a familiar voice as he looked up from his phone.

And Lo and Behold there stood a tall dark beautiful man in front of him with the biggest smile on his face.