Who was it Part.2

Namjoon Pov.

"How you know my password?!!!!????" Nai yells while snatching her phone away from Namjoon.

"Its not that hard its on your lock screen!!" I yells back in laughter. " It says You Always FORGET Your Password. Its easy." 

" Well whats your password" She says grabbing my phone. " Awe i know what it is." 

It was a four number password that spelled out ARMY.

" You so dorky" She says walking out to the backyard.

We were having a small get together and there were supposed to be more people but TooCute and Yuni said they had some important thing to attend and today was supposed to be an off day before the tour. We would have a week of preparing and then its straight back on the road once again. Nai, Jimin, and Jungkook seemed to be playing a childish game of tag when i walked out. Jin was a the grill cooking up something delicious. While Yoongi and Taehyung seemed to be seated in the shade so I  joined them.

" Look at them." Yoongi says sipping some of his beverage.

"Cute huh?" Taehyung followed.

" I bet you tapped that. Didnt you??" Yoongi asks pointing at Jungkook who was making fun of Jimin's height once again.

"Nope. He'll probably tap me before I tap him." Tae says bluntly making Yoongi choke on his drink.

I couldnt stop laughing.

" Well what about you yoongi??" I ask out of curiosity.

" Nope. He is still trying to gain trust in me. I really fucked up that one time and it was like 2 or 3 months ago and he still hasnt fully forgiven me." Yoongi states with disappointment in his face.

"Yea I heard you were out there wildin and Jimin caught you." I say slapping him in the back of his head.

" What about you huh??" Tae asks. " Your the one with two options over there."

" It is not like that. You know im dating Nai." I correct.

" So i know you tapped." Tae says acting he was slapping someone ass.

" I couldnt even if wanted to. She stayed the night one night and in the morning I woke up before her. One of her braids fell out of her little bonnet thingy and all I did was try to put it back for her while she was asleep and 2 seconds later there was a pocket knife to my throat." I say showing the small cut on the side of my neck. " When she recognized it was me she just said " Dont scare me like that" and went back to sleep."

The boys start dieing laughing.

" When you look at her she doesnt look any type of dangerous or scary. And truly i dont think she is."  Yoongi says with understandment. " But she sure is different."

.............................................................

Yuni pov

Last time was to close. Those doggone boys keep getting in the way of everything. She was supposed to be hit by the car and then that was it.

" Yuni im starting to think that you really want her to stay because you arent doing as you said." Lei angrily says.

" Maybe if people liked your music you wouldnt be so focused on NaiNai and what se was doing maybe you guys wouldnt be where you are. You do know you guys only came out with that one album that you guys debuted off of. And She is on her 2 album, has a mixtape with RM coming out, and has been on multiple features. She is going on world tour for God sake." Yuni harshly says.

" AND YOUR JUST IN HER SHADOW!!!" Lei bluntly says. "You helped her on her way to fame and she forgets you!!"

The thing was. It wasnt true. She has been cheering me on this whole time. After every performance she always cheers me on and texts me almost everyday telling me how much she thanks me for being there. I just never replied because i thought she was being fake and distant but it was me. I became jealous. And i wanted us to go back to being at the cafe where she was always late to work. And i was her only friend and she was not popular.

I Just missed the old times and got carried away.

" Listen, I can see it in your face. You want to quit but bitch you to far in. You do know i can literally turn you in to the police at any moment." She says walking away. " Their first performance for the tour is going to be her last"

"Shit"

.........................................

2 Weeks Later

( NaiNai pov)

We were all backstage getting ready for the next part of the concert. We were going up to just do small talk and connect with the crowd a little bit. They dressed us in suits. The boys wore grey suits with rose gold jewelry and accessories. I wore something similar. I Just wore a suit jacket that was a little over sized so it was more like thigh length with no shirt and the sleeves were gone.  I wore grey shorts that was the same fabric. With rose gold strappy Heels and Jewelry.

I met up eith the guys that instantly stopped what they were doing to look at me.

" Why are you guys looking at me like that" I asked.

" Where are your clothes??" Rapmon asks looking at me up and down.

" And when you start wearing heels??" Jin scolded.

" Yall gone hop of bestie" J-Hope says running to the rescue. " You look amazing. We are just gonna button one more button up top" He says trying to make sure I show less cleavage."There"

We rushed out on stage where there were 8 chairs waiting for us and a stadium of screaming fans. We commenced in talking, answering questions and playing small games.

" We all know NaiNai is a really good dancer but im pretty sure she cant do any of our dance routines." Jungkook says with a tease.

" Your really becoming a brat Jungkook because I can. If you remember the first time we were in the dance studio together i kept up quiet fine." I pointed out.

" Alright. Show me then" He says pointing to the middle of the stage.

'I Need U' started playing through the speakers as I began to dance the routine. The crowd screamingly loudly as i go through the routine in heels and still perfecting it. 

And then.

BANG

A sharp pain in my side followd by fans in the crowd screaming out of terror.

"NAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" what sounded like Rapmonster yelling.

I touched the my side and looked at my hands that were covered in a red liquid.

I laid there on the floor until someone picked me up.

" Am I shot?" I asked " Did i really get shot?"

"Its going to be okay. I got you."

I felt numb. I know i should probably be in panic but........I couldnt bring myself to it.

Everyone was moving to fast for me to comprehend anything untill I finally decided to close my eyes.

Is this Goodbye?