I Want....

(Jin Pov)
Naiomi was back in the hospital. She has to go through rape kit tests and other things to see is she healthy on the inside and outside. Namjoon, Hoeseok decided to stay with her and take care of her.

Everybody's lives got pushed back because of the incident. Concerts, dates, meet and greets, just going out was pushed back.

Shawn and Suga handled things with press and police. While I was on daycare duty with the Maknae Line. Who weren't really in their chipper mood as usual. It was understandable.

Jungkook and Taehyung were filled with guilt. Jungook had been crying all day since we got back. Tae sitting on the couch console the crying younger as he laid a crossed his lap in tears.

Tae casually whispering sweet nothings into his ears.

Jimin kept cleaning things. Which was odd for him. He hadn't said a word. He was just cleaning. Eventually he busted in tears heading to his room and locking it.

No one was in a happy mood.

I went to my room and saw a pink gift bag on my nightstand. Going back to the time when Jungkook and I first got into the arguement I remember Shawn had this in his hand when he tried to cheer me up. But I didnt listen to him. So maybe he just left it right here.

I picked it up and looked inside.
Hey Bela. Show this to your choir teacher.

It was a pink and gold necklace annd
bracelet. And a card.

Here is to Beautiful beginnings with a Beautiful person.

Jin coos at the dorky letter before admiring the simply adorable jewelry.

"He is so sweet."

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
(Namjoon)

She hasn't spoken much. We are waiting on the results.

She wont let me touch her.

" I'll go get some food. You want any?" Hoseok asked to silent pair.

There was no response.

"Imma just get something for all of us." Hoseok puffed as he walked out the room.

Once it seemed it was clear of Hoeseok. It's when Naiomi mustered up the words she thought about so hard.

"Namjoon" Nai softly spoke.

"Yes Baby. Are you cold? Are you hungry? Does somethin hurt....."

"I think we should break up."

The room went back silent.

"Why?"

" I thought about it. All I've done is caused you trouble. And I fail as a girlfriend. I cant even muster up the courage to have sex with you. Plus you wouldn't want me. Not with the way I look. So let's break up."

Namjoon paused. Trying to process all she had said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Namjoon busted out laughing In disbelief.

"Soooo. What I'm hearing is that you wanna break up with me because of ........sex?" He laughed.

"Namjoon I'm serious. I want you to have the most out of a relationship and I cant give it to you. I'm sorry."

"Listen. I dont want to have sex with you." Namjoon said with a snicker.

"You dont?" Naiomi asked wondering whether that was a compliment or a super rejection.

"If all I wanted was your sex i wouldve been left."

Naiomi is now facing him in concern.

" I want your love. I want to love you. And most importantly I want to make love to you. Fuck sex. That's meaningless." He says with a smile." So you can shut that shit up because you not breaking up with me. You love me way to damn much for that."