I Want You

"Keep your eyes closed dont you dare open them." Jin said holding tightly to Shawn's hand so he wouldn't stumble and fall.

Jin had a surprise for Shawn and he wanted to make sure it was the best gift possible.

"Bae we should be packing. Our flight is early in the morning and I'm trying to make sure I have things in order before we leave." Shawn said tightly holding on to Jin.

"Okay one more step." Jin said while opening a door and leading him in. "Okay.....Now!"

Shawn opened his eyes to a grand living room. There was intricate design and expensive furniture. There were beautiful artworks on walls and a giant chandelier.

"What is all of this?"

"This is the house my parents gave me. I never had a reason for it because of BTS but now I do. Come."

He took him up the stairs where there was a hall on each side. He led Shawn to the left. Opening the first room door.

"This can be Layla's room." He pointed to the door across the hall."That one can be Kia's. Further down the hall can be a play room."

He yanked Shawn's hand to the other other hall way and opened a double door doorway into an extravagant room."This can be our room."

They walked into the fancy bedroom. Jin opened the windows so the bright sunlight could come through. Because one wall wa completely glass their was a beautiful scenery of roads and trees and a beautiful sky.

"Its perfect for a family. There are schools close to this area and great parks and there is even a icecream parlor close by." Jin explained with excitement in his voice.

"Jin this is to much. I cant take your family's house. Your parents dont even know about me."

"Yes they do. They just havent met you. I've talked to them already about it and it's perfectly fine. They wanted me to have a family of my own that's why they gave me this house." Jin explained. "At first they were a little skeptical but all I want is you. So they couldn't say no."

This brung a smile to Shawn's face. How did he get so lucky?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Let's get these two. These are so cute!" Yuni said holding up two matching baby outfits.

Hoseok laughed at her. He took her out shopping to spoil her but because of Naiomi she also had baby fever.

"We are supposed to be here for you." Hobi said laughing at her. "But it is cute so we gonna buy it."

They walked around a little bit. Guards had to follow them everywhere they went but it was still nice.

A while ago the news about Yuni being released out of Jail and Naiomi her back under her wing was released. They're dating had also been released too. Originally both Naiomi and Hoseok got backlash from fans about the situation but it was quick to die down when Yuni gave a public apology to the world for her wrong doings.

People would flare and stare while others would ask for a picture or an autograph.

They were happy to oblige to all requests. Things were slowly becoming nice again.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"COME ON!!!!!" Jimin yelled.

He was currently trying to move a lazy Yoongi out the bed that he had been moping in for the past 3 days.

"What's wrong with just laying here." Yoongi said pulling Jimin back into the bed. He quickly pinned Jimin down and began hovering over the youngers neck." Dont you want to go one more round." He began whispering sweet nothings into Jimin's ear.

Sadly, Jimin wasnt having it.

"GET OFF OF ME!!" Jimin said roughly pushing his boyfriend off."I'm starting to think that you do not see me as a fucking boyfriend more like something you can get off to."

"What? Jimin I love you to much to see you as........"

"DO YOU? DO YOU REALLY?"

Jimin busted into tears.

"I understand that you are a busy man and things but so am I and Nai and Namjoon and Hobi and everyone in this group. They all seem to find time to be a couple. They all do more than just have sex. I want to go out and flaunt you and show the world who I love bit instead i wait here in this house while you are locked away in the goddamn studio. You come out and I feed you and we might have sex and you go to sleep and we do the same routine over and over and over. You say you love me. You say you love me for who I am and that I'm perfect but we both know what I really am to you.........

Your dirty, shameful secret.

Maybe if i had a pair of tots and a vagina maybe then I would be treated like something. "

"No babe that not..."

"Shut the fuck up. lay right there and wack your own dick off I'm leaving"

Jimin stormed out the room grabbing his coat. The slam of the front door echoed throught the whole house.

"Is he right?"

Yoongi said to himself.

"But he is all I ever wanted."
《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》
Damn this took some time. But here it is. Stay tuned for more. Peace

Love ya