Yuni

Its been a week later and Naiomi is soo close to releasing her new mixtape but the company isnt making it easy for her by pressuring her to finish up. Ever since the incident everything in her career has been held back and 2018 has been extremely successful this year making Naiomi dead weight so if she was going to make a comeback she was going to have to do it big but there was one issue.

Her writer's block was kicking in. Full gear.

"DAMN IT" Naiomi says throwing another sheet of paper in the garbage. Almost hitting an unexpected guest.

"Woah" Yoongi says dodging the paper.

Naiomi didnt budge. She was to busy rummaging through her hair in frustration staring at the booth that held the pen and paper she had been using all day.

"Lemme guess.....Your stuck?" Yoongi asks pulling up a seat next to the frustrated girl.

"Yea" she quitely whispered in defeat.

"Are you angry?"

"Yea"

"Wanna write about it?"

"No one wants to hear no song about all this anger."

"I beg to differ. I Have a whole album on it." Yoongi says leaning back in his chair pridefully. "Turned out pretty great."

"Yea. But you are the All Mighty AGUST D" She says exaggerating his name.

"And you are the Invincible Naiomi Wells aka Nai Nai when she nice aka RapMa when she naughty" He says with a swivel in his neck and the snaps in a  zig-zag formation making Nai laugh.

"You a trip" She says giggling .

"Hey let me take you somewhere"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jin's Pov)

I decided to go on a little date with Jimin to a ice cream parlor after my sessions. Ever since Shawn did that whole thing i guess you can say ive been trying to avoid him. Even though it is hard now that he is a hired on staff at Big Hit and on top of that he is our technician and helps work on some of our solo music now.

"Soooooooooo....." Jimin says as he rocks on his heels as the two stand in line to choose ice cream flavors.

"What is it" Jin replied.

"What's going on with you and Naiomi's brother."

"What are you talking about" Jin says looking away while choosing two flavors of strawberry and some rainbow flavor he found pretty Jimin doing the same.

"Cut the crap Jin hyung. Its so obvious." Jimin says paying for the two cones while finding a seat next to the wide  window.

"Yah. Its none of your business."

"You like em' dont ya" Jimin says mid lick.

Jin begins to turn a slight shade of red.

"OOOOOOOOHHHH......JIN HYUNG IS IN LOOOOOVVVEEE" Jimin yells clapping his baby hands in excitement.

"YAHHH. Shut up!!" Jin responds hitting Jimin from across the table.

"Jinnie and Shawnie sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Jimin whispers acting like a complete child but is stopped when he feels a ball of napkins hit his face.

"I said Shutup"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with Yoongi and Naiomi