Nick and Naila.

Surprised by all expectations the twins became bundles of joy accepted by a lot of fans. They only realeased one picture of the babies on their Twitter where they received a lot of love and hate.

That was bound to happen anyway.

Naiomi would stay home for a couple months before she would go back to work. The boys were working on rhier new album and had to attend a lot of award ceremonies. Which meant that Namjoon wasnt home majority of the time.

Good thing Yuni was still there to.help around. Ni-Chan was given his American name Nick and Nai- Lay was given Naila. They tried to make their names something easy so thier were no problems.

Currently Nick was having a fit and wouldnt go to sleep.

"Nichan-ah please baby....mama is right here." Naiomi cooed as she rocked the upset baby.

Yuni walked in.

"Naila is sleep I laid her down for tonight." Yuni said as she handed Nai the baby monitor.

"Thanks Yuni"

Nai was tired. She had been trying everything but nothing has worked. She changed, fed, played with, sang to, everything. She checked to see is He was sick. And he didnt have a fever. He was only hot by how much effort he was putting into crying.

"Maybe he gas a headache....Do babies have headaches??" Naiomi asked holding Nick closer to her chest. " Nichan-ah what is the matter" She asked rocking him a little more. " Maybe he doesnt want to rock then. She attempted laying him down on the soft couch on his stomach to see if it would work.

His crying began to die down.........Just to get even louder.  She picked him back up and began walking around with him, whispering sweet things to her baby, singing nursery hymns and everything. It wasnt working.

Soon enough Naiomi began to cry from exhaustion.

Then the front door opened.

She failed.

She wanted the kids to be sleep so Namjoon and the boys could get a good night's rest and wouldnt be. Bothered after working long hours.

"What's wrong with Nichan" Namjoon asked hanging up his coat as the other boys followed suit. They all seemed worried walking in to see not only the baby full of tears but Naiomi too.

"I dont know what to do" Naiomi cried."He hasnt even taken a nap today. And he is crying nonstop and I dont know what's wrong." Naiomi said in blubbery tears.

Namjoon took the crying baby from his arms and quickly got an idea.

He unbutton his button down and tock off his jacket and shirt and then took the onesie off of the baby. He the began to hold Ni-chan close to him.

The babies cried began to dwindle untill all that was left was little hiccups.

"Lil man just wanted to breath a little." Namjoon said in a whisper rocking side to side. " Nichan is a man who doesnt sleep in a onesie....like me." He said with a grin on his face.

Naiomi began wiping her tears away.

"Awwww...my other baby needs to be held too." Namjoon sat down next to his teary eyed soon-to-be-fiance and extended his free arm to hold her. "Dont worry your mama's the bigger baby." He whispered to the now sleep baby.

It earned him a slap on the shoulder.

Namjoon was making big plans.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

It was a week later and since Jin had an off day while Shawn didnt he decided to take the girls out.

Because they havent been exposed to the world completely only heard about through the relation of Nai as thier aunt. They had to wear hoodies and facemasks. Jin was covered too.

Jin walked the sidewalk with Kia in a stroller and Lyla holding his hand. They were walking to a nearby park.

Once they got there he he let the girls go play. Keeping close watch. He had body guards on standby but he doesnt like them so close so thier somewhere near the area.

Kia waddled around with a little boy who seemed to be her age. Lyla was talking to a little girl on the swings.

Lyla began picking up on the Korean language since that is all she has been around.

It was nice watching the two kids play around. Something he was happy about. The only thing that upsetted him was the fact that they werent open to it. He knew that something should be kept private and for the safety of the kids and them it was probably safe to keep it that was best to keep it this way.

"Amma Amma!!!!" Lyla called out. Amma was the name the kids had gave him one day after a day of homeschooling.

She was learning about family member but when she saw that a mother was called Eomma and a father was called Appa. She was confused. She explained to the teacher she had two Fathers. So she said it should be called Amma.

Jin giggled at the name."Yes he yelled back." Getting wierd looks from the parents around them.

It was something strange. It was interesting. This man with too dark kids sounding like he was called as thier mother.

The girl came running.

"Look what I found!" She held up her hand.

It was a rock. It was glossy and flat and kind of shaped like a heart. He couldnt contain the smile on his face.

"Its for you" she said with a smile placing it into Jins palms.

"Thank you sweetie" he said with a warming smile. He gave the little girl the biggest hug then sent her off to play. Shortly after a lady came to sit next to him.

She was tall and skinny with long hair.

"Are they yours?" She asked seemeling truly interested.

"Yes. Those are mine. At least I claim them as mine."

"Seems you guys have a very mutual relationship."

"I love them dearly."

"So thier mother is your girlfriend???"

"No. Thier father is my boyfriend." He states with a giggle.

"Ohhhhh. You are gay."

"Yes. I am."

"Raising two girls."

"Not by our lonesome but yes. I'm a gay parent of to black girls." He said confidently.

"Hm." Was all she said with a nod. "Amma is what they call you?"

"Yes maam." He giggled again laughing at the name "I like it though. Its different. They are so smart." He smiled looking at the heart shaped rock.

"I love this family."

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》
long time no see I know but I did it.

We are going to get more Yuni and Hobi action soon they dont get enough screen time.

Also should they do an outing idk.