The Day Off part.1

( Naiomi POV)
It was about 9 in the morning when I woke up. All the boys were still sleep and when I went to check on Yuni she had left a note saying she got a ride home and will talk to me later. She also apologizes for any unruly actions that happened last night.

My head was in escruciating pain. I woke up in Namjoons embrace on the couch. He had his head propped up on the arm of the couch and his mouth wide open. I laughed at how silly he looked as I pry away from his arms. I had to move Jin from my lap. He was bundled up next to me.

On the other side of the couch was Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin seemed to be curled up into a small ball leaning into Yoongi's chest.

On the floor Taehyung and Jungkook lay there on top of a blanket. Taehyung completely wrapping himself unto Jungkook as if he was a body pillow. Jungkook slept comfortably it sees since one hand was rested in Tae's hair while the other rested on the older's thigh.

The only person that was missing was Hoseok.

I heard small rattling in the kitchen. As I walked in there he was making tea. He didnt seem to be hungover as I was.

" Oh your awake" He says in a hush tone while passing me a mug of tea.

He so bright. Jesus.

" Since we have a day off I thought it would be great if we made our way to the beach today." Hoseok says in excitement.

" Doesnt your head hurt." I say while covering my face from the sun that was pouring through the window or Hobi's face.

" I dont really like the taste of to much alcohol so I just got a little tipsy. You guys did all the drinking. And your not even supposed to be." He says poking at my nose trying to be silly.

" Oh quit it. Dont treat me like a baby."

" Technically arent you kinda out maknae to in a way. You and Jungook are the same age."

" No I'm like a week older"

" Still a baby"

" Ughhh"

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
( Jungkook pov)

I woke up to Taehyung accidentally slapping me in the face in his sleep. He was mostly wrapped around me and I found it........cute.

His hair was messy and his small lips partly open. He looked so helpless. Last night I was annoyed because after that day nothing happened and when he gets drunk is when he wants to all of a sudden pay attention to him, but at this moment he couldnt help but just mesmerize his face. How the sunlight hit his cheeks. How is eyelashes looked so long. How clear his skin was.

" I'm sorry" Tae says not opening his eyes." I didnt talk to u all this time because I was scared." He said slowly opening his eyes. " I'm scared of hurting you, or we getting hurt, or....."

I kissed him. He kissed back. It was short but so meaningful.

" I really like you if that is obvious" Tae says while laying his head back down." I always did"

I say there just looking at him.

" I'm gonna go to the restroom" I say while getting up. " How about we go get some breakfast for everyone" I saw walking away.

" okay"

He folds up the blackest and follows behind me.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
(Yoongi pov)

Jimin jumps up as soon as they leave.

" Did you hear that" he says excitedly slapping my arm to try to grab my attention." Jungkook is possibly gay"

" That's none of my buisness" I say still trying to remain sleep.

" Yoongi, quit it" He says now grabbing my arm and shaking me fiercely.

" Damn Jimin, you quit it. You are becoming hard to bear lately and I dont know wassup with you but you need to quit it. It's getting out of hand. I let you have your little fun last night. So now leave me alone. please" I said coming off way to harsh.

" Your the one who deepened the kiss it wasnt me." Jimin says with anger as his cheeks turn red.

" I was super drunk. I dont go that way" I say bluntly.

Jimins face turned even more red than before.

"oh really" tears start streaming down his face. " me either" he said angrily " You think that shit was fun for me?"

He gets up angrily. He storms off in tears.

" The fuck is your problem?" Namjoon says while stretching from sleep.

" What are you talking about" Yoongi says as if he was irritated.

" You always have Jimin around. The guy basically takes care of you. You lead him on. You get dru.nk and make out with him all night. Then you tell at him the next day and treat him like shit. Which he never deserved. Now you know there was a better way you could've taken care of that. He is the most sensitive one and you just treated him like pure crap." Rapmon scolds while folding up his blacket.

" Now you know that I didnt mean.." Yoongi gets cut off

" Then get your shit together." He says walkin out." And fast."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

10 full chapters WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO

See the tea is becoming real real hot soon. Shout out to my day 1