Parents

"IM GOING TO BEAT YO ASS" Naiomis Mom screamed through the phone.

Naiomi didnt feel right keeping th baby a secret so she wanted to make sure she at least told her family.

"You just turned 22 your life just begun and your out here getting pregnant I knew I shouldn't have let you keep loving with this boys." Her mom continues.

"Mama. You act like my boyfriend is some deadbeat."

"I never said he was. It's just you guys are so young."

"I know mama."

"How far along are you."

"About a month. But I'm not showing to obviously only a tad bit."

"What you gonna do about press and things."

"My mixtape released earlier this week and it started to skyrocket a d things. So a tour is coming up. I have two new music videos to shoot and I was invited to a few interviews."

"So do you plan on hiding it to the last minute or what?"

"I dont want to use my baby as publicity but I dont want my Dan's and coworkers to be left in the dark and then It comes down to some big problems and no is aware I need to be taken care of so I'm going to reveal it soon. Hopefully Nation will support me. I mean Cardi did it I can too."

"OK......but dont be out here twerking 7 months pregnant and stuff."

They both bust into laughter.

"I promise." Naiomi says through her laughs. "Alright ma. I have to go pick up Yuni from Jail."

"Its crazy how you just gone let that girl waltz back into your life like that."

"I know mama. But she ain't gone catch me slipping ever again. And Hoseok really wants me to give her a second chance. I dont trust her but I cant let her one mistake overshadow all the help she did for me. Without her I wouldnt be here. So I at least owe her that."

" I understand baby. Well I love you. Bye."

"Bye momma."

They both hung up the phone. Namjoon walked in with some takeout placing the food in front of Nai. He got out the chopsticks and picked up a piece of meat holding it up to her mouth.

"What did you do??" She asked looking skeptical at the quiet boy.

"Nothing. I just want to feed you." He said calmly." You ready to pick up Yuni?"

"Yeah but we font pick her up untill a couple more hours." Naiomi says mid chew. She opens her mouth expecting more food to go in.

" I know" he says putting another bite into his girlfriends mouth." That's why you need to finish eating. Bu the way my parents are in town and they are coming to see you....."

Naiomi spat food on Namjoon's face as her reaction not expecting that to come out his mouth to say.

"WHAT ?!??!?!" She yelled not recognizing that Namjoon's face was a complete mess. When she realized she quickly grabbed a napkin to lean his face. "I'm sooo sorry babes. I didnt mean it

Namjoon did a small chuckle as he took the napkin and wiped the rest off his face. Just then the doorbell ring and Namjoon is quick to get it after straightening his attire and opening the door with a big gesture and a big smile on his face.

A fair older lady walked in. She was pretty with short hair and a nice business dress on. Behind her a very tall man just a bit taller than Namjoon walked in. He was a bit softer looking than the woman.

They sat at the table where Naiomi was sitting at. While the man gave the kindest grin the woman blankly stared as if she was trying to do a X-Ray scan on the girl.

"Eomma meet Naiomi." Namjoon said to the lady.

"Hm." She nodded. "She doesnt look that bad in person." She folded her arms as she realized in the chair she was in.

" Hi eomma it's really nice to meet..." Naiomi started.

"Mrs. Kim."

"Well ummmm..." Nai was about to rebuttle but Namjoon gave a look so she sat back in her seat.

"Mom I have some news to tell you."

"What is it son." The father asked looking intrigued and worried.

Namjoon took a big swallow. He stood behind his seated girlfriend placing his hands on both of her shoulder then taking a deep breath.

"Appa....Eomma.Your going to be a halmeoni and hal-abeoji."

"WHAT??!??!" The mother stood up aggressively slamming the table in the process." I knew she was trouble I just knew it. You went and got this black monkey pregnant."

" Hey! That's enough" Namjoon's father said pulling her back.

"You just love making stupid decisions  huh. You know that baby is not right. That thing is a curse on this family."

"This is going to be your grandchild. How dare you say something like that about my baby." Nai yelled back.

"That's not my grandchild. And your not my daughter." She looked at her son. "And your not my fucking son."

"What is wrong with you huh. You are steady trying to be all high and mighty. Your son comes to you with such great news and this is how you treat him and his lover. You pushed him away when he didnt want to become a doctor or a lawyer and pursued music and now you are mad about him being with Naiomi. She is not a monkey she is a beautiful young woman with a future for herself. Your son is in love and you cant even respect him. Look at you. The clothes that are on you is because he took care of you even when you pushe her away. You are evil. And if he isnt your son. I'm not you husband and that's that." The husband finally bursted.

"You know this is wrong."

"Where? Huh? Where?" Namjoon yelled. "That's my baby. My family. And that's my Woman. If you dont want to be apart of this then I wont force you. Though I would like my child to know their grandmother. It's not necessary. We will make due without you."

" Fuck this." Namjoon's head throbbed of frustration. "Get out."

"What did you say to me?"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" Joon yelled walking to the door and swinging it open. "GET OUT!!!"

she picked up her purse and straighten her dress and stomped out of the house. Her father followed after her after he personally congratulated Naiomi. "I'm sorry son. I'm thrilled for you too. I'll call you when we get to the house."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!

hope I ticked yall off.

Now let's go get Yuni back.