To Naiomi!

RM pov

The Award ceremony was splendid meeting people that I've looked up to for so long and meeting all the incredible artist. Naiomi was just in the moment of it all. She won every award she was nominated for and she was completely over joyed.

She wore a gorgeous radiant smile on her face and walked gracefully as she greeted herself to the other artists but you can tell she almost lost her shit when Beyonce came in for a hug. The got into an engaging conversation and then Rihanna followed.

I just stood back with the rest of the boys. They were talking to John Legend who had came to see the boys again since the AMAs.

It seemed to be going great for Naiomi.

And I couldn't be any prouder.
--------

So enough Naiomi returned back to the boys with an ecstatic smile on her face.

"Riri invited us to an after party. Are you guys up for it I mean I know you guys are probably tired and such." Naiomi in for the group.

"I wanna go wear the food is." Jin says with no hesitstion.

"Well, I'm tired imma sit this one out." Suga says with his hands in his pocket.

"Theres liquooouuuurrr." Naiomi lured.

"YOU HAD ME AT LIQ-" Jimin screams.

" Yeag but I'm still..." Suga started.

"Whiskey." Naiomi say before he can finish his sentence which makes Suga eyes pop.

"Irish Bomb???"

"All the Irsish Bombs you want." Naiomi tested some more.

"Well umm......I guess...you know this is an important event...and...uh..*cough*.....it be rude to not you know like decline an invitation........"

" Great so we are all going cool." And with that Naiomi strutted to the car with a trail flowing behind her in victory.

"What are we going to do with her." RM asks while watching her strut off.

"NO....What are YOU going to do OP with her." J-Hope reiterated

"Yeah. Dont add us in that." V backed up.

The Seven went together

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The party was ginormous. Music blaring people dancing and drinking. It was the biggest thing the boys ever seen.

Some random chick walks up to Hosoek dancing. Swaying her hips as she grabs onto his tie and pulls him into the crowd of dancing people.

J-Hope was feeling it and began to go towards the crowd with the people.

A waiter passed by the rest of the group with glasses of champagne. Before anyone could get a glass Jimin released the young man from the tray insisting he could take care of it.

"Jimin share." Yoongie says with an affirmative voice.

"Da hell? No I found this fair and square. Its mine and mine only." And with that Jimin stopped over to an empty seat like a child and indulged in his platter of champagne.

"Namjoon's in charge for being responsible!" Tae and Jungkook yelled as they made there way into the dance floor. Jungkook releasing the twerking bunny that has been in hiding inside of him for to long.

"Dont worry I do plan on drinking. At least not a lot. I dont trust people."Naiomi says holding on to her mans are for comfort.

"Babes it's your night I want you to have as much fun as you want today. I'm so proud of you." Namjoon says before he kisses his girlfriend sweetly.