Where Am I

I woke up to a super dark room. There was a poorly bright lamppost in the far corner. I felt the coldest breeze across my whole body.

That'd when I figured I was completely naked.

When I tried to move I heard the jingling of chains around my hands and feet.

I was on a bed. My hands over my head chained to the headboard while my legs stayed split apart due to them being chained on opposite sides of the base.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself trying to find some sort of  clue but it was to dark.

I then heard a door creak.

Heavy boots sliding across the hard floor.

Then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CRACK!

The sound of a whip slashing the skin on my back.

One that makes me squeal so loud you wouldve thought somebody heard me.

"Oh goodie.....your awake.."  an old deep voice said. "We are going to have so much fun.....Naiomi." he said I could feel a rough palm feel up and down my leg.

"Dont touch me" I spit.

"Oh...what you gonna do? Shoot me?"

"Its amazing the things I can do..."

CRACK

Again the whip hit me.making me whince in pain.

" oh I love to hear you whine"
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
(3 days later)

" She hasn't answered her phone. It's not even on." Namjoon says calling Naiomi over and over and again.

Jungkook sat on guilt. He knew whatever happened it was his fault.

Due to Naiomi bring missing so long a report was filed. A full investigation was in order and her album was set back for another date.

Namjoon had been over stressed as he has been trying to retrace his girlfriends steps. But he still doesn't know where she is untill.

Jin's phone rings.

It was an unknown number

He put on speaker phone and was greeted with.

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack*
Followed by screaming of a familiar voice.

" that's Naiomi!" Namjoon yelled.

Tae began to cry. The screaming kept going.

" WHO ARE YOU. STOP. WHAT DO YOU WANT!" Jimin screamed into the phone.

Namjoon stood awestruck at the sounds he heard.

"Money. I want money. I need 1000000 dollars by tomorrow at this time. Or this" Naiomi get hit again."..Doesnt stop."

"Oh and Rapmoster...she is so nice and tight...."

" Dont you dare Fuckin touch her you fuckin cunt!"

Strange man laughed.

"Namjoon.....help....me" naiomi cried in a soft voice.

"I'm coming!"

Before she could even hear it the phone hung up.

Namjoon hit the floor in tears.

Shawn grabbing his suitcase which had all his handguns in it. He passed one to each of the members.

"You guys know how to use those right?"

Naiomi had them all take lesson on the artistry of gunmanship by none other than her herself.

She always made sure she was prepared like that.

"Yeah we do."

"Well let's roll."

《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》
Very short I know but its impactful

Get ready