Hello

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKKKK. NAMJOOON IT BROOOOOKKEE. MY FUCKING WATER BROKE" Is all Namjoon heard while he was taking a dump in the restroom.

He almost forgot to wipe he began to rush out the bathroom.

When he went to find her. Yuni already had her in a wheel chair heading towards the door. Thank God she was still at the house.

They had planned before hand due to all the contractions Naiomi was having so they packed backpacks full of everything they needed ready to go. He quickly grabs them and takes the to the car after helping Naiomi in.

They were in for a treat.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Jin was coloring with Lyla when his phone rang.

"Hold sweet I gotta answer this." He answered the call.

Shawn, who was feeding Kia watched him as he answered the phone. He watched as Jin face slowly began to relate in excitement.

"Okay!!!We are on the way!!!" Jin says hanging up the phone.

Jin began jumping for joy.

"What happened.....did we win the lottery??" Shawn asked.

"NAIOMI WENT IN LABOR!!!!!! WE GOT TO GO NOW." Jin said picking up Lyla.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Yess.Fuck. Right there Kookie." Tae moaned in complete bliss.

Jungkook had littered hickeys all over Tae.

They had been going on for 2 hours now. Finding new positions everytime. And it was quite fun for the time being. Only problem was their phone kept ringing.

"Babe." Jungook said keeping a steady pace. "We need to answer the phone it might be something important.

Taehyung huffed as he reached for the phone on the table beside the bed.  The he felt Jungkook stop.
"Dont stop...." Tae said answering the phone. "Hello....."

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS. NAIOMI JUST WENT INTO LABOR!!!!!!" Jin yelled through the phone. At the same time Jungkook had hit Tae's prostate so hard the the moan realeased couldnt be controlled. Followed by a series of Daddys,moans,and curses.

"ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING RIGHT NOW. REALLY RIGHT NOW."

"I'm sorry Jin hyung. We will be there......Fuck Yesss.....as soon as possible"

The phone hung up abruptly.

Jin thought to himself on the other end. "Those nasty fuckers..."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●

Ni-chan Kim (Nick) and Nai-lay Kim (Naila)

Born March 6, 2019