It Will Kill Me Too pt.2

Things were settling down and everyone was bathed and ready for bed. Because there were so many boys at the house Naiomi's Mother and Grandmother decided that they would stay the night at an aunt's leaving the boys to protect Naiomi for the night.

Jin arranged a nice sleeping area in the loving room for Shawn feeling nice. He didnt want Shawn to see it but on his way out the room he just had to bump straight into him.

"Woah there." Shawn said catching him.

Jin squirmed a little as he try to create a good amount of distance between him and Shawn.

"I made a palette for you since some of our boys are taking up the other rooms which I would guess one of the was yours." Jin explained in a hushed tone.

"Thanks. You didnt have to do that but its very much appreciated." Shawn said in gratitude.

This made Jin smiled as he felt accomplished.

"It was the least I could do since your family has done more than enough for us." Jin said with a quaint smile splayed across his face as he scratched the back of his head."Welp, Goodnight."

Jin began to walk past the tall man that once stood before him before he felt a small tug on his wrist.

"You can stay here with me tonight. I'm a night owl anyway and would really like the company." Shawn invited." I mean.....you dont have too."

"No.........I would like to." Jin said walking back into the room with his new found friend.
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
( Jungkook pov)
Tae and I had permission to stay in Naiomi's room while Namjoon hung and her moved to her mom's room. Leaving Hoseok and Quay at their own demise in Quay and Shawn's old room and Jimin and Suga moved to Nai's Grandmothers room and I don't even know what Jin went.

I looked up to see Tae Tae fixing up his silky pjs in the mirror. Why he felt the need to groom himself before going to bed I dont know but what I do know is that he look really really sexy right now for some reason.

"Its been a long time since we have been alone." I say stretching myself out along the bed.

"I know" Tae says crawling on the bed as if he was a tiger and I was his prey. He had a silly look on his face as he crept his way up the bed. Each time making the bed dip under the pressure.

I tried to hold my laugh but couldn't giving Tae what he wanted as he finally pounced on me with tickles.

We laughed for a while until we were face to face. Him sitting on my lap as I held both of his thighs on the sides of me.

His boxy smile still prevelant as ever.

"God, I love you." I say playing with his brown hair.

"I love you too." Tae said back before smashing his lips into mine.

I forgot how sweet his lips tasted. The last true time I remembered being this deep in a kiss he bombarded me in a bathroom. He was completely going in on me. He has always been more dominating when it came to these things.

Before I knew it i could feel my member stimulating through my sweatpants and I could feel his beginning to surface too.

He began grinding on my lap. His ass rubbing against my covered member felt amazing but it wasnt enough.

I threw him down on the bed holding both of his hands above his head. You can tell in his face he knew what was up.

"Kookie...your horny is showing." Teased while letting one of his hands free and without permission stuck his hand down my my member and began palming it.

He pulled me into heated kiss with the other. He started rotating his wrist a certain way that made my breath hitch.

"Tae-"

" Shhhhh. I got you."

He sat up and made me sit up straight two before he carefully pulled my pants off and then my boxers. He bowed his head before me and began engulfing my length into his mouth. Displaying those big eyes as he look me dead in the face.

I felt hot now.

" Oh God...Tae dont-" before I could get it out Tae. Had started going faster in pace. Using his tongue in various ways around my member. Humming and slurping up my member like it was nothing.

He worked his hands around my member as well. Licking my tip vigorously.

"Aah ahhhhhh Tae imma immma bout tooo Ahhhhh" and with that I released all over his face.

"Oh my God I'm sooo sorry" before I could try to wipe some of it off his face he slapped my hand.

He started licking off what was left on my dick and then began taking little samples off of his face and licking it off of his fingers.

He was still looking at me seductively.

"I want more." Tae said before stripping himself naked. He then began to attack my neck with hickeys.

He laid me down before aligning himself with my member.

" Wait.Wait. You not even prep-"

" Yes I am. I've been working towards this for a while now."

"Well damn"

Tae didnt hesitate to insert me Inside of him stripping all the virginity I once had.

HE FELT AMAZING.

Tae sat directly on me and I could feel his walls tighten around my member. It. was so warm.

"Oh my God. Tae You feel so good."

Tae began to to bounce. His hair flying up and down as he did so. He began letting out small low means as he continued. He wa working so hard and I could tell he was getting tired.

I flipped us around still in him and began pounding into him.

His long hair covering his eyes and his mouth slightly Agaped as he panted with every thrust.

"Kookie Faster .....Harder." I followed what he said.

And then I hit something that made Tae's Back arch and he let out a loud moan.

" Yeaaa right there. Kookie I want that!" Tae wines.

I continued to hit that spot watching as Tae let out the loudest, most beautiful moans.

"Your so beautiful" I say in astonishment.

Tae began feeling on himself pounding his member along.

"KOOKIEEE!!"

and with that he released all over his chest and followed behind him filling what was left of me into him.

When I pulled out he played there straddled a beautiful work of art over filled and covered in white beauty.

He small pants filling the air.

I licked his torso cleaning him off.

"You taste so sweet" I say.

Tae smiled. "I better"

"Your such a thot" I say bringing him in to cuddle.

"I'm just a thot for you."

》》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《《《

Your welcome