No. No. (02)

Vito sighed laying out on his floor, his pacifier lightly bobbing between his lips. It should've been practically imposdible to hide this, not that he was willingly. He wished he could come clean to his father at least but knew that was a death with, for himself and his pride.
He remembered how his little side even came to be. His mother loved babies but also had herself thinking she only loved the blue skinned ravanger, making Vito her only child. Of course this lead to her adoring him, her heart breaking as he grew up, until she stumbled upon this. She easily convinced the boy he was simply "too little" for this and "too helpless" for that until he became mostly dependant on her at which she introduced ageplay to him.
This obviously kept him as her baby until the boy felt as though he needed his little side. He didn't hate it by aby means, it made his life easier but it didn't take him long to realize he was likely the only 13-year-old still sucking away on a pacifier, ok admittedly he probably wasn't but it felt that way.
He buried his face into his arm going to try and nap until his door opened with a slam.
"Boy! Get up and get out here. I got something to show ya," the surprise made him lose his pacifier, rather greatfully so, glaring over at his father.
"Hey! Ever heard of knocking, jack*ss??"
"Get up and get out here," he repeated hissing it out, he had decided a punishment for his son was over due, and what better way than to humiliate him with what he's been acting like? It was foolproof in the father's eyes.
With a roll of his eyes and slight whine he stealthily pushed his pacifier out of sight, under his bedding, "Yeah, keep that up, yer gonna have a real good excuse to be doing that," Yondu growled out hinting towards the whining. Vito rolled his eyes a second time walking out with his father.
"Well? Whatcha wanna show me, papa?" Yondu wagged his finger signaling for him to follow him into a room off from the main part of the ship. It took Vito only a few moments to realize what he saw, pull ups and diapers, childish printed clothing, and a pacifier.
Many thoughts raced through Vito's head as he nervously adjusted his glasses, did his father know about him being a little, was this to mock him, what was going on? He glanced up for Yondu to explain.
"Ya must think it's real cute to get on my nerves huh? Well this is where it's got ya. Ya wanna whine and cry and have fits, just like a toddler, then maybe treating ya like one a while will getcha to act yer age."
Vito blinked, he was so stunned it took him a moment to process the reaction he was expected to have, "Papa, papa no! I'll straighten up, please not this! It's so embarrassing!"
"That's the point, maybe it'll teach you. Lay down."
"Papa please."
"You know I don't do mercy, now lay down before I make you," Vito gulped laying down. A dream come true or a nightmare, he didn't care, he was still beyond nervous. Now evetyone would see him.
He winced, this wasn't at all how his mother used to, his father was rather rough as he yanked down the pants and underwear sliding them off easily grabbing a pull up sliding it on him next before grabbing shorts.
As he put them on the boy he started talking, further explaining, "Yer gonna be wearing these during the day, yer gonna have to tell someone when you have to go because the bathrooms will be locked. At nights those diapers are going on. Yer benched from doing dangerous stuff for now. And yer gonna be treated how you act by every one. Am I clear?" he asked finally finished pulling Vito to his feet. Some of these things he was nervous about, after all, he happened to like the missions.
"Ain't ya takin this too far?"
"Not with you," he replied snatching up the boy's hand, "now, let's go, stick close," he cautioned playfully swatting the boy's rear gently, just enough to remind him what he was wearing then started out.