No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (08)

Yondu was not prepared for the headache that came next. The trio had gone to meet Peter where he could be welcomed onto the ship more or less, in secret.
"Is V ok?" the first sentence shot out worriedly, Kraglin snorted knowing exactly why. He knew the quickest way to get the half Terran here was to lie, say something was up with Vito, especially seeing as the Starlord had self proclaimed himself to be Vito's big brother. It also likely didn't help that the boy was still being held by Kraglin.
"Fine," Yondu replied shaking his head, "just.. he... has this thing... He calls it being 'a little'," he explained still not fully sure how to explain it to other people.
"Like the kink..?" Peter asked awkwardly arching a brow. Yondu narrowed his eyes.
"Ya think I'd do that with my boy, Quill?? Let me get one thing straight, I-.... how do ya know about that boy?" Yondu started to shout but narrowed his eyes suspiciously. Peter's face heated up avoiding eye contact with Yondu or Kraglin.
"I just.... heard about it is all," he fibbed quickly adding before he could be questioned, "So he's a little," he eyed Vito who in turn eyed him as well, at the look of the wide, curious eyes he understood, clearly see it, He grinned softly, "I could see it. How little does he regress to?"
"One and three quarters, he's an ity bity bugger," Kraglin answered earning a delighted little giggle from Vito. Yondu rolled his eyes practically seeing stars in Peter's eyes.
"Can I hold him, please, please?"
"Yer asking the wrong people, he's picky on who holds him," all eyes landed on the little, "whatcha say, little one? Can Quill hold ya?"
Vito hummed softly looking at Peter curiously before nodding, resting his head on Kraglin's chest lightly seeing as he wouldn't be in his arms much longer. Having the little's permission, Kraglin approached Peter and as he was being handed over, Yondu warned, "Not a single hair on my boy's head better be harmed, Quill," Peter nodded quickly hugging Vito to his chest as to not drop him.
Peter chuckled a little, "So Quill you haven't explained how you know about this?" Kraglin said with a slight grin brining it back up. Peter bit back a groan at this. He felt Vito grab his hand, the lityle opening his mouth, losing his pacifier.
"I may or-" Peter tensed looking down to see Vito sucking on his middle finger, he narrowed his eyes.
"Son, I told ya to stop putting fingers in yer mouth! Especially not Quill's that's gross!" Yondu scolded earning a whine from Vito.
"He's done this before?" Peter asked going to pull his hand away but at hearing Vito whine again, louder, he stopped.
Kraglin sighed grabbing the pacifier wiping it off with his jacket before holding it to Vito's lips, "Yeah, both mine and the captain's fingers. C'mon Vi. Take the pacifier," Vito reluctantly released Peter's middle finger swapping it for the pacifier offered but that didn't stop him from holding onto the finger making all three adults chuckle in slight amusement at the little unintentionally making Peter flip the bird.
"Well, as you were saying?" Kraglin pressed ending Peter's chuckles, apparently this didn't save him from explaining. He sighed slightly.
"What I was saying is I may or may not participate sometimes," he begrudgingly muttered with a slight pout.
"Why does that not surprise me?" Yondu asked amusedly snickering afterwards. Peter huffed softly rolling his eyes.
"Mines for a very different reason and it's not even all the time, Gamora and I switch," he muttered cheeks heating up.
A small, happy squeal left Vito letting Peter's finger free he placed his hands on Peter's cheeks, "Widdle too? Petey widdle too?" he squeaked out, eyes lit up. Peter blinked and a smile stretched across his face, not wanting to ruin the little's fin by explaining it all.
"Yeah, yeah V. Sometimes I'm little too," he cooed pressing his forehead to Vito's earning a happy squeal. Peter chuckled softly with a little smile.
"So wait, there are times ya get like him?" Yondu asked arching a brow. Peter glanced up, the question heating his cheeks up at having to explain.
"Uhh.... Sometimes, probably less than he does, plus, like I said, Gamora and I switch so sometimes she's the little...." Yondu and Kraglin arched their brows giving him a 'really?' look making him sigh in defeat, "Ok, ok, I'm usually the little but still! On some, really rare occasions she is little."
Kraglin arched a brow before the hairs on his neck stood up making him glance back feeling as though someone was watching, soon enough, a familiar voice confirmed it, Tullk, possibly the oldest ravanger on their crew, older than Yondu himself even, "Most o' this isn't making sense to me. Someone care to explain," Yondu stopped an agitated groan at having to explain it again, when the first two were awkward enough. It didn't help when his son gave an audible whine burying his face into Peter's chest. The blue skinned captain wondered how many more times he'd have to explain this today, he hoped this would be the last one but he wasn't too sure.

(A/N: Asking because nerves are extremely high again on this chapter specifically. Bare with me, this might be a bit long...
Firstly, is this still good, Peter being a little and all? It was just something I wanted to try out since I've never done a cannon character as a little too. If you all do like it, I will likely include more little Peter, if not, thus will probably be the only mention of it.... also am I still doing the characters right? I get so nervous that I'm messing up perfectly good characters.......
Secondly, does anyone ship Kragdu (Kraglin and Yondu)? I do a bit but if so is it also something you'd like to see in this book or not? If you all do, I want to say there still will be no smut involved, it may be implied but that's it. I'm not comfortable at all doing that kind of writing.
Finally, and please just ignore this part if you want, I've been wanting to rp basically this story line, with our own uniqueness thrown in too. Basically I'd play Vito, you play Yondu and we can add in other aspects of this story such as Kragdu (I'd gladly play Kraglin) and even little Peter if you want to play a little too. Um pretty lenient..... Idk, this just seemed liked the best place to ask, pm me if you'd like to and we can discuss further (I'd like to stress that while I'm fine with adding Kragdu and/or little Peter in the rp, I'd prefer it not take over the whole rp, I'm not gonna enjoy it as much honestly and that'll lead to me not replying to it as much)......
Thanks for baring through his crappy, long A/N, I hope you all have a great day/night!)